agicka is an action/adventure game in which the player takes on the role of a wizard of a decadent ancient order, utilizing a complex game mechanic to let players, in real-time, dynamically combine different elements to create spells or the even more powerful Magicks to exploit the weaknesses of their foes. The game will feature 15 different levels in 9 different environments, giving the players a huge replayability with unlockable magicks, weapons and challenge levels not found the first time around.
All game modes will be available with up to 4 player co-op.
Magicka has reached the one year mark and that the core game has sold 1.3 million copies to date, proving that obliteration of your friends by “accidental” typos is more fun than a lightning bolt to the face.
That is, unless it’s a lightning bolt to your friend’s face in which case it’s 10 out of 10 on the fun scale. Magicka: Vietnam has also gone on to sell more than 500,000 copies and various DLC available for the Magicka universe has been downloaded over 4 million times.
To mark the occasion, the developers have cooked up a new Magick that will be free for all bathrobe wearing adventurers; the Confuse spell.
Magicka Game Features:
- Innovative and dynamic spellcasting system with over a million possible combinations
- Up to four-player co-op in all game modes, as well as a single-player option
- Fight your way through 13 different levels in the campaign
- Explore an expansive realm of adventure to defeat the evilest of wizards
- Experience the parody and satire of a clichéd fantasy world
More articles about Magicka