Rhythm Heaven is a game that both teaches and tests rhythm with fun and quirky music challenges. Through various visual and audio cues, players feel the rhythm and complete musical patterns on the fly.
- Players must tap either the A Button or both A and B Buttons together on their Wii Remote™ controllers in time to the music to pass each challenge. The fun and challenge of the game come from feeling the rhythm and hitting the beats accurately.
- All the games are new to this edition, though people who have played the Nintendo DS version might recognize familiar characters.
- In different games, players might be asked to stab a rolling pea with a fork, become a samurai and slash demons or play a game of aerial badminton – all in time to the music.
- As players become more proficient they can earn a medal for their accurate performances and unlock bonus content.
- Much of the music was created by famous Japanese pop music producer TSUNKU♂.
More articles about Rhythm Heaven Fever