As each city develops and grows the player must continue to meet the ever changing transport needs of its commuters, while at the same time ensuring it remains as profitable as possible.
Featuring an in-depth campaign mode made up of 12 scenarios along with an open ended sandbox mode, an advanced map editor that allows players to create their own cities, plus much more, Cities in Motion will challenge players to create the perfect public transport system that has no cancellations, no delays and where the passengers are always happy!
In Cities in Motion: U.S. Cities, an expansion pack coming out the 17th of January, two iconic American locations will join the mix, allowing players to challenge their civic planning skills in both San Francisco and New York.
Both cities will be available to play in campaign and sandbox mode, and will include new vehicles, new transportation types, and plenty of new American buildings, landmarks, and commuters.
In Cities in Motion: U.S. Cities, players will have a chance to try and serve the City by the Bay, as the city’s colorful citizens and tourists alike cross the Golden Gate and ride SF’s famous cable cars, a new addition to players’ transport options. Or, they can try to tackle the traffic in the Big Apple, making use of trolley buses as they move harried New Yorkers, and the just as harried cab drivers, from borough to borough.
- Realistic 3D graphics with over 100 unique buildings
- Advanced economy simulation including contractor deals, banking, insurance and fluctuating economic trends
- Play through 100 years of transportation history across four eras between 1920 and 2020
- Choose between over 30 different vehicles based on real-life models including buses, trams, water buses, helicopters and a subway system with underground view
- Real-time city and traffic simulation as people commute between their homes, workplace and social lives.
- Three difficulty levels – easy, medium and hard
More articles about Cities in Motion