A new hero, young Olaf, the son of the Northling King, dedicates his life to the fight against the undead infesting the Northern Lands of Endoria. He will face epic battles, valor and love. Accompanied by gorgeous Valkyries who will assist Olaf on the battlefield, he will liberate the icy wastelands of the North, dwarven dungeons and Darion, the heart of the Endoria, from the reign of necromancy.
The hero, and their army of companions, travel across a huge continent visiting dozens of different locations all connected to each other. Communicating with NPCs, collecting resources and recruiting an army the player will control their character in real-time mode. However all battles take place in classic turn-based mode with a strong emphasis on tactical elements.
The game will come in two editions, the standard edition (€/$29.99) and the special Valhalla Edition (€/$32.99), which includes:
- Valhalla Armor Set: These unique in-game items are an armor set the hero can collect in the course of their journeys. Combined together these artifacts give additional a strong boost to the character’s attributes.
- Digital artwork and wallpapers: Digital bonuses: Ultra-high resolution artwork depicting an epic battle of Olaf and the Valkyries against undead hordes, and wallpapers available in all popular desktop resolutions.
The King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North pre-order is now available at Steam, Amazon, GameStop, GamersGate and many others. Each shop offers additional bonuses for pre-orders.
- New plot, telling the story of the fight between the Good and the Evil, betrayal and love
- New companions – 5 Valkyries, assisting Olaf on the field of battle.
- New locations
- New units
- New skills
- New awards and achievements
- New school of magic – Rune Magic
More articles about King's Bounty: Warriors of the North