Our two heroes no longer live together - in fact, they hate each other… but they have to tell the story of their first adventure, from the very first time they met, to a producer who wants to make a Hollywood blockbuster out of it.
It’s on the sofa of this makeshift “shrink/producer” that the story begins: many years ago, the exotic dancer Gina, while running away from some Mafia thugs, is knocked down by the geek Brian, who takes her to the hospital. Together, they run in order to save their lives, while at the same time investigating the meaning of an ancient Indian crucible. And oh yeah - they’ll also fall in love.
Will Gina and Brian realize they still have feelings for each other while reliving their first encounter? Find out in this original hidden object game that mixes hidden object searches, casual puzzles adapted and simplified from their point n’ click predecessor with special mini-games and narrative cut-scenes! Fans of the PC series and newcomers alike will love discovering this adventure, full of endearing characters, funny movie references and delectable dialogue.
- Rediscover or enjoy for the first time the Runaway adventure, starring one of the world’s most famous video game couples!
- Four chapters mix well-known scenes from Runaway: a Road Adventure with brand-new environments
- Dozens of mini games that will have you racking your brain for hours
- Rich and colorful graphics in the vein of Pendulo Studios
- Random object list available in the hidden object screens
- Universal Application
More articles about Hidden Runaway