Randall, our hero, is alone, introverted and slightly paranoid. His enemies are hordes of the undead and they react as a swarm to the player's presence. They are a threat alone, deadly in groups. Your priority is in dividing their packs. But be careful, the environment is a character itself; there are deadly traps and a misstep means death.
The PC version features improved graphics, a new nightmare mode and the full original soundtrack.
Minimum system specifications for the PC version as follows:
- OS Version:Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista
- Processor : 2.0+ Ghz
- Memory : 2 GB
- Graphics : Shader model 3.0 support, DirectX version : 9.0c
- Network : Broadband internet connection
- Disk Space : 5GB
- Sound card : DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- Deadlight is a narrative driven puzzle platformer set in the postapocalyptic '80s devastated by a zombie epidemic.
- A unique graphical approach with 3D backlit silhouettes increasing immersion with a continuous notion of danger.
- Survive above all and face your fears.
- Solve obstacles, dodge zombies, set traps and manipulate the environment. Escape any way you can!
- Combat is always an option, albeit a poor one
More articles about Deadlight