Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment has teamed up with Nintendo to add even more themed bonus content to Scribblenauts Unlimited than ever before. Players can summon dozens of their favorite characters and items from the Mario and Legend of Zelda franchises exclusively in the Wii U version of the game.
Players will delight in producing fantastical and sometimes hilarious interactions between the Mario and Legend of Zelda characters and objects, alongside everyone’s favorite word-wielding Scribblenauts adventurer, Maxwell. Discovered Nintendo characters and objects will behave in the fun and fantastical ways they do in their respective game worlds.
- All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe consisting of 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every level as a playground.
- Object Creation and Sharing: Not impressed by an "angry, polka-dotted shark"? How about a "zombie, robotic skateshark" that breathes fire? It's all possible with the new object creator. Use them in your game to solve puzzles and share them online with your friends, while modifying their own creation to your liking.
- Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's "magic backpack" for easy access and future use.
- Multiplayer Mode: Play with a friend! Drop in using a Wii Remote and take control of any object in game.
- Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new "Starite Vision" helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.
- HD Graphics: The game features beautiful high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects.
More articles about Scribblenauts Unlimited