Armed with 49 zombie-zapping plants like peashooters and cherry bombs, you'll need to think fast and plant faster to stop 26 types of zombies dead in their tracks. Obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge, and with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies!
Before you go get tons of sweets for trick-or-treaters, check this out: you can give away Plants vs. Zombies for Mac or PC.
And you won't pay a cent!
Now through Halloween, you can team up with PopCap and the American Dental Association to redefine what a Halloween "treat" can be... by giving FUN instead of candy.
Head over to the Stop Zombie Mouth website to load up on printable coupons with free game codes, then go out and give Plants vs. Zombies as a Halloween treat. There's no limit to the number of coupons you can print, so go Wall-nuts!
- Play five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival, plus the stress-free Zen Garden
- Conquer all 50 levels of Adventure mode — through day, night, and fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop
- Battle 26 types of zombies including pole-vaulters, snorkelers and “Zomboni” drivers
- Earn 49 powerful perennials and collect coins to buy a pet snail, power-ups and more!
- Open the Almanac to see all the plants and zombies, plus amusing “facts” and quotes
- Browse Crazy Dave’s shop for special plants and tools to stem any zombie assault
- Amazing graphics and soundtrack, plus a bonus music video
- Infinite replayability: the game is never the same experience twice!
More articles about Plants vs. Zombies