But now the Q-Force has a brand new enemy to face – an enemy with a nasty surprise planned for Captain Qwark. Can the Q-Force foil this plot and save Qwark, not to mention the entire universe, from total anarchy?
- Classic third-person co-op action: work together with a friend, playing as Ratchet, Clank or Captain Qwark.
- Confront an alien army across 6 different levels: defend your base against invasions with out-of-this-world weapons and gadgets.
- Play again and again: loads of upgrades, extra character skins and unlockable content will keep you coming back for more.
- Online / split-screen co-op, and online competitive modes.
- Cross-save and cross-play support for the game’s competitive multiplayer between PS3 and Vita
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault will be available at retail as well as PlayStation Network for $19.99.
More articles about Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault