Having been crushed and punished by humanity in so many past games, the time has come to let Orcs dish out some punishment of their own against the humans. Players control Orcs with an arsenal of weapons, attacks and devastating flatulence and aim to defeat the evil humans who have come to exploit Orcish lands with a huge army and noisy and dirty machinery. Orc Attack features exciting co-op battles with a revolutionary camera shared by all players, giving an awesome sensation of combat.
Already a hit with critics, Orc Attack has won the People's Choice Award at the Develop Conference held in Brighton in July 2011, and was runner-up as the most promising indie game for 2012 at the Game Connection, held in Paris in December 2011.
Casual Brothers is seeking $32,000 (£20,000) to finish its game. Players can support Orc Attack on Kickstarter.com
For its Kickstarter supporters, Casual Brothers is offering multiple levels of compensation. All rewards include a digital copy of Orc Attack to be delivered upon launch and the Orc Attack prototype to be delivered as soon as the Kickstarter campaign is over. All physical rewards will be delivered in January 2013 with the in-game rewards coming when the game launches.
- Two different gameplay modes: The Magic Mode, in which orcs perform magical spells with devastating effects on their enemies; and The Dirty Mode, in which orcs produce vile and dangerous gasses creating explosions and other devastating effects on their enemies.
- Local and online 2-4 person cooperative play.
- An intelligent new camera system enabling players to share the same camera without losing sight of their co-op friends.
- 15 different levels across four expansive environments.
- As players progress, they gain experience and unlock new attack combinations, more efficient gas powers, additional strength, and increase in speed.
- Using runes (the game’s currency), players can buy new equipment, weapons, power-ups, armor, and magic elixirs at the Orc Store.
- Gamers can evolve their orc avatars and distribute experience points to different characteristics such as strength, speed, and resistance to differentiate fighting styles.
More articles about Orc Attack