As a young woman, Lara Croft is in search of adventure — and herself. She embarks on an exploratory quest when her hunt for adventure comes looking for her. Now, stranded away from civilization, and equipped with only her instincts and the ability to push herself beyond the threshold of human endurance, Lara must look inside and find what she needs to fight for her survival.
Step into the role of Lara Croft in this gritty and intense narration of the origin of the famed Tomb Raider. Armed with only her raw instincts and physical abilities, you must rise from a scared young woman to a hardened survivor. Push yourself past the limits of human endurance and fight to stay alive in merciless environments. Endure physics-based gaming for an authentic gameplay experience. Face the heart-pounding storyline that looks deep into Lara to showcase her most defining adventure to date. Will you become a survivor?
Pre-order at Gamestop and get the exclusive in-game challenge tomb where Lara will encounter all new environment puzzles that will test her abilities.
Pre-order at Best Buy and get the Aviatrix Skin (an exclusive outfit that dresses Lara up as a classic 1930s adventurer, bomber jacket and all) as well as The Beggining, a 48 page hard cover comic book that tells the story of how this ill-fated journey began (written by Rhianna Pratchett).
Pre-orde at Amazon and get the exclusive "Final Hours Edition," which comes with the following bonuses:
- Amazon Exclusive - The Art of Tomb Raider: A 32 page booklet showcasing the art from Tomb Raider, created by Tomb Raider's Art Director Brian Horton.
- Hunter Skin: An exclusive outfit that camouflages Lara in a heavy coating of mud, action movie-style.
- The Final Hours of Tomb Raider - 'Director’s Cut' Kindle Fire Edition: In the last 20 years the world famous development studio Crystal Dynamics has developed and released over 30 titles, including the famous Legacy of Kain series. But none compares to the size and importance of their latest project, the re-imagining of Lara Croft and the Tomb Raider series. As the studio closes in on what will undoubtedly be the biggest development project in its history, go behind the scenes and experience the highs and lows as famed video game journalist Geoff Keighley documents the inner workings of how this bay area studio went back to the drawing board to reboot one of the most iconic video games in history.
More incentives will be revealed on Dec. 18 and in January 2013.
- Uncover the gritty and visceral story behind the origin of Lara Croft
- Follow her rise from a terrified young woman to a tough survivor
- Push yourself past the limits of human endurance
- Use your raw instincts and physical abilities to stay alive in unforgiving environments
- Immerse yourself in the heart-pounding storyline of Lara's most introspective and defining adventure yet
- Amazing physics-based gameplay offers an authentic experience
More articles about Tomb Raider