An ancient, dreaming evil stirs. Dangerous creatures awaken. The Earth is in mortal peril. The wonders and horrors of the secret world are re-emerging in our world. The time has come to take up arms in the war between good & evil. Warriors and champions of Gaia, your training is about to begin. Rise. You have been chosen.
For there really is a world within ours, a secret world, where magic exists, monsters roam and ancient forces are fighting for the dominance of earth. It is a world of legendary stories, ageless conflicts and powerful cabals. In this world, even modern cities hide secrets. In this world, players can take part in the greatest conspiracies of our age, and battle the forces of darkness across the world and throughout time.
Issue #4: Big Trouble in the Big Apple is the fourth major content update since the game launched just four months ago, and it introduces an assortment of new content and gameplay mechanics for players to discover.
Here are some of the additions in ‘Issue #4: Big Trouble in the Big Apple’:
- The Manhattan Exclusion Zone – the game’s very first raid set in the middle of a devastated Times Square, offering a massive challenge for groups of 10 players.
- The Albion Theater – in this London theater venue, players can put on their own stage plays, control everything from props to lighting, and invite others to sit in the audience.
- The Chainsaw – a brand new and extremely powerful auxiliary weapon that opens up several new abilities for players to acquire.
- Reticule Combat – a new, optional combat mode that allows you to use your mouse pointer to aim for targets.
- Massive PvP Enhancements – this update revitalizes parts of the player vs. player gameplay, particularly the large-scale secret society warfare in Fusang.
- And much, much more!
‘Issue #4: Big Trouble in the Big Apple’ is set to go live this November.
More articles about The Secret World