Set against the backdrop of the American Revolution in the late 18th century, Assassin's Creed III introduces Ratohnhaké:ton, of Native American and English heritage. Gamers get to experience the war not written about in history books.
Adopting the name Connor, Ratohnhaké:ton becomes the voice for justice in the war between the Assassins and Templars. Assassin's Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the chaotic battlefields where George Washington's Continental Army clashed with the British Army.
- Eliminate your enemies with bows, guns, tomahawks, and more.
- Play a critical role in legendary events of the American Revolution, including the Battle of Bunker Hill and Great Fire of New York.
- Quickly access two major pillars of Assassin's Creed with the Wii U GamePad: Always know where your enemies are with a larger overhead map, and once the fight begins, easily change your weapons with the on-screen touch controls.
Assassin's Creed III is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Batman: Arkham City is set in Arkham City, the maximum security home for Gotham City's criminals. Featuring a gallery of Gotham City's most dangerous criminals, including Catwoman, The Joker, Mr. Freeze, The Penguin, Harley Quinn, The Riddler, Two-Face and many others, the game allows players to be The Dark Knight as he delivers justice.
- Battle Armored Tech Mode (B.A.T. Mode): An upgraded battle suit for Batman and Catwoman allows players to build up kinetic energy during combat. When activated, Batman doles out more damage and has a heighted sense of enemy locations.
- Wii U Controller Functionality: The controller's touch-screen allows players to be the world's greatest detective with the wrist-mounted Batcomputer. Players can select a gadget, track evidence, upgrade gear, set and detonate explosive gel and more, without leaving the game.
- Reimagined Gadgets: All gadgets have been reimagined to utilize the power of the Wii U controller. Players can now use a Sonar mode, which enables Batman to quickly check his surroundings to develop tactics. Players can select, customize and equip a preferred gadget loadout and access a real-time map of Gotham without leaving the action of the game. The controller also allows for accuracy when using the Batarang and scanning for clues.
- Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition Content: All previously released downloadable content — Arkham City Skins Pack, Catwoman Pack, Challenge Map Pack, Harley Quinn's Revenge Pack, Nightwing Bundle Pack and Robin Bundle Pack — is included on the disc.
Batman: Arkham City Armored Edition is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Play as Teen Ben and Young Ben and work with your new partner, Rook, to solve crime, fix both the past and present, and defeat the evil plans of Malware.
- Featuring characters and a new plot from the Ben 10 Omniverse TV series
- Play as Teen Ben and Young Ben as well as Rook, Ben's new partner
- Play single-player or two-player co-op mode: one player controls Ben and the other player controls Rook
- 16 playable characters, including new aliens like Bloxx, Feedback and Shocksquatch
- Upgrade attacks and combos for Ben's 13 alien forms and Rook's Proto-Tool, a multi-functional weapon that turns into a Blaster, Grappler, Power Sword or Quantum Staff
- 11 levels in show-inspired settings like the subterranean alien city of Undertown
Ben 10 Omniverse: The Video Game is rated "E10+" for "Everyone age 10 and older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $39.99.
Rooted in near-future fiction, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into an epic single-player campaign with branching story lines and non-linear missions, a reimagined multiplayer that introduces some of the most cutting-edge weaponry and equipment, and a new zombies experience in multiplayer.
- HD Experience: The title features the most advanced textures, lighting and shadowing systems on full display on Wii U.
- Second-Screen Gameplay: Call of Duty: Black Ops II players can join the action with the Wii U GamePads. Gamers can choose loadouts, view multiplayer maps and call in score streaks.
- Expanded Functionality: Players can use Wii U's split-screen functionality with the GamePad and the Wii U Pro controller.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Death, the most feared of the Four Horsemen, embarks on a quest to undo Armageddon. He discovers that there are far worse things than an earthly Apocalypse, and an ancient grudge may threaten all of Creation.
Use the Wii U GamePad screen to instantly access inventory and abilities.
The WiiU version of Darksiders II includes:
- Argul's Tomb: The first downloadable content pack features a unique area, three dungeons and weapons and armor.
- Death Rides Pack: Three side-quests
- Angel of Death & Shadow of Death packs: New armor and weapon choices
- Deadly Despair Pack: Horse speed boost
- Additional weapon and armor
Darksiders II is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion offers a drawing and painting functionality that allows players to create rough versions of objects that transform into classic Disney-style 2-D illustrations. Utilizing the game's dual-screen integration, players move their creations to the top screen where they are further transformed into full-color, fully rendered 3-D.
Disney Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion focuses on the Castle of Illusion, which has fallen into Wasteland along with the evil witch Mizrabel, the villain from "Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse." Mizrabel unleashes a plot to escape using the Castle of Illusion to imprison and drain the cartoon essence from currently famous Toons. Players take on the role of Mickey Mouse as he uses his brush to wield paint and thinner to confront Mizrabel and save the Toons.
Disney's Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available for Nintendo 3DS at an MSRP of $39.99.
Gamers play as Mickey Mouse and Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Walt Disney's first cartoon star. Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two returns Mickey and Oswald to Wasteland, an alternate world filled with 80 years of forgotten Disney characters and theme park attractions. Mickey and Oswald join forces as partners, Mickey with his magical paintbrush that wields paint and thinner, and Oswald with a remote control that allows him to command electricity.
Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available at an MSRP of $59.99 ($49.99 for Wii).
Sports Connection is a fun way to connect with family and friends and play the most popular sports. Play solo, team up in co-op, or compete in multiplayer.
- Play six of the most popular sports: baseball, football, golf, karting, soccer and tennis.
- Touch controls: Use the controller to control a blitz to sack the quarterback in football or score a curled free kick in soccer.
- Play with Wii MotionPlus using real sports gestures: Precisely swing in golf or hit a home run in baseball.
- Play on your TV and GamePad: Drive your kart to victory competing with up to five players (four split-screens on your TV and one on the GamePad), or switch between the GamePad and TV anytime while play solo.
- Get inside the action: Use the GamePad to scan and analyze the field to give advice as a caddie in golf.
- Play fun minigames: Try the Serving Machine Challenge in tennis.
- Connect with friends: Create teams, share scores, get rewards and accept challenges on the leaderboard.
ESPN Sports Connection is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $49.99.
FIFA Soccer 13 creates new ways to immerse fans in the action. During a match, shake the GamePad to activate the shooting zone, touch the screen to pick a precise goal spot, and fire away. For free kicks and penalties, look through the GamePad screen for the player's on-field perspective to aim the ball, and then let fly. Take control of a specific defender by tapping him on the touch-screen, or tap an attacking player and watch your nearest defender tackle him.
Take the reins as the manager and make strategic real-time decisions using the GamePad. Control all of your players and create defense-splitting runs. Analyze match or player stats — including the opposition — in real time and then change tactics without interrupting the game. Compete in Co-op, Career or Tournaments mode with one player managing and up to four others playing. Go online in FIFA Seasons and compete in ranked online play. Use the Friends tab and use touch-screen typing and real-time messaging to invite your friends to play.
FIFA Soccer 13 is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Create a beautiful farm full of animals, crops and trees. Then make it the craziest, most offbeat farm imaginable.
- Develop your farm and prove that you can take care of your animals to unlock new animals. The stork delivers alpaca, buffalo, cows, geese, pigs, sheep and more.
- Each type of animal has traits and quirks, so keep an eye on them if you want to run a successful farm.
- Customize your animals. Change the name and look of your animals.
- Interact with your animals, one on one. On the Wii U, make your animals' day with some attention and petting.
- Spend your money wisely. Manage a budget, put money aside for the maintenance of machines, buildings, water infrastructure, etc.
- Use water towers to keep the grass lush, and plant flowers and trees for shade.
- Manage pests and disasters. Please farm dogs near yards to ward off foxes and wolves, and place defense towers to deter UFOs.
- Trade with local farmers. At regular intervals, neighboring farmers offer trade deals: your produce for their cash.
Funky Barn is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $49.99.
In Game Party Champions, players tilt, turn and touch the GamePad to play arcade, party and sports games in entirely new ways.
- Eight Games: Play arcade, party and sports games such as air hockey, hoop shoot, ping pong and skee ball.
- Newest Technology: Players tilt, turn and touch the Wii U's GamePad controller for added more interactive fun.
- Multiple Game Modes: Party, Quick Play and Story modes
- HD Graphics: High-definition graphics, a first on a Nintendo platform.
Game Party Champions is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $49.99.
Just Dance 4 is the perfect catalyst for parties. Everything you know and love about Just Dance gets better with Just Dance 4, which features new tracks, irreverent dances and more.
The Wii U version includes three exclusive tracks:
- The Girly Team - "Ain't No Other Man"
- Jessie J - "Domino"
- Cher Lloyd featuring Astro - "Want U Back"
Just Dance 4 is rated "E10+" for "Everyone age 10 and older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $49.99.
In Madden NFL 13 for the Wii U, fans can quickly make pre-play adjustments or swap personnel by tapping a position and then choosing the substitute. Playcalling is also streamlined, as fans can tap and swipe the perfect play for any situation. Detached mode allows enthusiasts to play the game completely on the GamePad, freeing up the television for other programming.
In addition, Madden NFL 13 Wii U includes the Connected Careers mode, where players can build a legacy as a player or a coach — or relive a legend's career. The game also showcases features like Total Control Passing, read-and-react defensive AI and the broadcast team of Jim Nantz and Phil Simms.
Madden NFL 13 is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
In Mass Effect 3: Special Edition on the Wii U, players use the GamePad screen to activate and customize their team's abilities, view enemies on the minimap, and command squad members by pointing and dragging them to new locations. Players can also switch the game view from the TV to the GamePad, playing the entire game right on the controller.
Mass Effect 3: Special Edition includes six pieces of bonus content. "Genesis II," an interactive comic created by Dark Horse Comics, gives players the opportunity to experience narrated summaries of the original Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2. Also included on disc are Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut and Mass Effect 3: From Ashes single-player DLC packs, as well as three post-release packs for the multiplayer mode: Mass Effect 3: Resurgence, Mass Effect 3: Rebellion, and Mass Effect 3: Earth.
Mass Effect 3: Special Edition is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
NBA 2K13 includes several console-specific features, such as the Gatorade Biometric Scan, which uses the Wii U GamePad to display up-to-the-second details on players' moods, fatigue levels, and performance. Players can also use the GamePad touch-screen to access all of their coaching options, so they can call plays and make substitutions. In MyCAREER mode, the GamePad gives players insight about their game performance.Developed by Visual Concepts, a 2K Sports studio, NBA 2K13 is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB and is now available at leading video game retailers nationwide for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 system, Wii, Wii U, PSP system and Windows PC. The Wii U version of the title will be available internationally during the system's initial launch phase.
NBA 2K13 is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
New Super Mario Bros. & is a side-scrolling adventure featuring Mario, Luigi, Toad ... and your Mii character! Step inside the Mushroom Kingdom and explore new worlds, new power-ups and new ways to play. Using the Wii U GamePad in Boost mode, one player can help or hinder everyone else in the game. To add a little variety, you can import and use your Mii for certain game modes to become part of the adventure. Enjoy new abilities and power-ups, such as the Flying Squirrel Suit, Baby Yoshi powers, and the ability to run up walls.
New Super Mario Bros. U is rated "E" for "Everyone" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Ninja Ryu Hayabusa must lift the deadly curse on his right arm before it destroys him. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge for the Wii U features more weapons and Ninpo types, two-player co-op, a new character, a redesigned battle system and more.
- New Character, Ayane: The female ninja, Ayane, joins the battle as a playable character in exclusive chapters within story mode.
- Chapter Challenge Mode: Players progress through any of the story mode chapters using either Ryu or Ayane.
- Ryu and Ayane are playable characters in the two-player online co-op multiplayer mode.
- Wii U controls: During single-player mode, players can use the touch-screen of the Wii U GamePad to select weapons, execute Ninpo or see the combo chart.
- New Weapons and Ninpo Types: The Wii U version includes six weapon types and three Ninpo types for Ryu. Ayane comes with her own set of weapons and Ninpo types.
- Character/Weapon Progression System: Using Karma points, players can upgrade their weapons and Ninpo, earn new moves and increase the character HP level.
- Faster, More Intense Battles: The game features improved enemy AI, the return of dismemberment, and new enemy types and battle areas.
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Nintendo Land is a virtual theme park filled with attractions based on popular Nintendo game worlds. Each attraction features gameplay experiences made possible by the Wii U GamePad. Players can play solo, compete against others, or team up to play cooperatively. Up to five players can participate in dynamic multiplayer modes in select attractions. The experiences change depending on whether players are using the GamePad, a Wii Remote controller, or watching others play. Multiplayer modes require additional accessories, which are sold separately.
Nintendo Land is rated "E10+" for "Everyone age 10 and older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Rabbids take over the amusement park, and they won't wait in lines or stay seated during the ride.
- Over 20+ attractions waiting to be invaded.
- Use the Wii U GamePad to aim, draw, plan, share, shout, steer, tilt, touch, watch and more.
- Use the Wii U GamePad to play co-op or versus mode.
- Fun on- and off-screen attractions.
- Play the full game on the Wii U GamePad.
Rabbids Land is rated "E10+" for "Everyone age 10 and older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $49.99.
- All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe consisting of 41 levels with 50+ starites and 500+ starite shards accounting for 20+ hours of gameplay, and unlimited hours using every level as a playground.
- Object Creation and Sharing: Not impressed by an "angry, polka-dotted shark"? How about a "zombie, robotic skateshark" that breathes fire? It's all possible with the new object creator. Use them in your game to solve puzzles and share them online with your friends, while modifying their own creation to your liking.
- Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's "magic backpack" for easy access and future use.
- Multiplayer Mode: Play with a friend! Drop in using a Wii Remote and take control of any object in game.
- Merit Board: Each world comes with a comprehensive list of hints, including the new "Starite Vision" helper highlighting all nearby starites and starite shards.
- HD Graphics: The game features beautiful high-definition hand-drawn scenery and objects.
Scribblenauts Unlimited is rated "E10+" for "Everyone age 10 and older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Grab the Wii U GamePad and face an audience of your friends and family to get them singing and dancing. Sing Party transforms your living room into a concert setting. All you have to do is let go and enjoy the music. Players can also use the real-time feedback and test their vocal prowess in "Sing" mode, or sing in Team mode to battle for supremacy — like in a game show!
Sing Party is rated "E10+" for "Everyone age 10 and older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Skylanders Giants enhances the magic of bringing toys to life in an exciting virtual experience that was first introduced in Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure. The game features 16 new characters, led by eight Giant Skylanders, who are twice the size of their comrades. The Giants have exciting new powers and abilities to match their size. Joining the Giants are eight new Skylanders, who also feature never-before-seen powers. Additionally, Skylanders Giants introduces new LightCore Skylanders that glow when on or near the Portal of Power, no batteries required. Fan favorites from Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure return as Series 2 characters featuring a new "Wow Pow" upgrade power as well as the choice of more than one upgrade path. All your characters from Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure are compatible with Skylanders Giants, and your stats and customizations remain intact.
Skylanders Giants is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and Older" by the ESRB, and the starter pack is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $74.99.
Gamers will get the chance to test their racing abilities as an all-star cast of SEGA characters including Sonic, Knuckles, Tails and others. Special guest racers include NASCAR star Danica Patrick and Wreck-It Ralph. Each of the 16 tracks feels different; the courses change, and players must maneuver their vehicles across terrains to finish first. The game includes a range of modes and challenges, including Grand Prix, Battle Arenas and World Tour.
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and Older" by the ESRB, and it's available at an MSRP of $39.99.
Tank! Tank! Tank! is a battle party game that lets players feel the thrill of driving and shooting with tanks. The game supports up to four players, allowing family and friends to battle giant monsters or compete in free-for-all and team versus modes.
- Co-Op and Versus modes: Play with or against your family and friends.
- Over-the-Top Multiplayer: Battle monsters, shoot weapons and destroy buildings with up to four players at a time.
- Campaign Mode: Fight against enemies, level up your tanks, and unlock new tanks by clearing missions.
- Say Cheese! Take a picture with the Wii U camera and dress up your avatar with helmets, masks and other gear.
Tank! Tank! Tank! is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and Older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $49.99.
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U Edition introduces new modes and features in addition to all the content from the original version. Outfit Tekken characters in special costumes based on popular Nintendo franchises, enter Tekken matches with Super Mario Bros. power-ups in Mushroom Battle, battle in the return of Tekken Ball, customize characters, and outfit characters with new track suits. Play like a pro with easy GamePad shortcuts.
Wii U-Specific Features:
- Mushroom Battle: New mushrooms enable new power-ups
- Exclusive Costumes: Customize with Nintendo cross-over costumes
- Touch Panel Moves: Use the GamePad touch-screen to execute move sets and combos
Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U Edition is rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Help Optimus Prime and the Autobots join forces with humans Jack, Miko and Raf to save the Earth from Megatron's new weapon. Continue the battle against your friends in multiplayer mode, with 11 playable characters.
Transformers Prime: The Game is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and Older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $49.99.
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper combines the heroes of the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors series in a story that also features characters from Bladestorm, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Trinity: Souls of Zill O'll, and Warriors: Legends of Troy.
Years after the battle against Orochi, the heroes struggle to seize control of the new universe. A new threat arises in the form of a colossal serpent with eight heads. Most of the brave warriors are defeated, and the ones who survived travel back in time to save fallen heroes, collect weapons, forge alliances and build an army.
- Huge cast of playable characters: More than 130 characters from the worlds of Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors. Achilles, Ayane, Dragon Ninja Ryu Hayabusa, Jeanne d'Arc and Nemea are a few of the new additions! Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper includes exclusive characters Momiji and Rachel (Ninja Gaiden), as well as Seimei Abe and Shennong, who are additions to the Orochi universe.
- The bond system: The bonds between characters can be increased by interaction in banquets, fighting together as allies, rescuing struggling allies, and accepting clearing missions in battles. These bonds can influence the story and unlock extra attacks and new stages.
- Customize and share scenarios: Cleared stages from Story or Free mode can be edited to create unique battlefields, where players can change lines and characters. Acquire Musou Battlefield Elements in Story mode and use them to add interesting aspects to the battlefields. Rate scenarios created by others and see how your scenarios stack up online.
- "Duel Mode": "Duel Mode" fuses elements of player-versus-player and card battles into combat for player-vs.-COM battles or online battles against friends.
- Wii U GamePad compatible: For local two-player co-op, play using the TV and the Wii U GamePad screen, or play using standard split-screen on your TV.
Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper is ESRB rated "T" for "Teen" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.
Wipeout 3 catapults players into intense, body-contorting action. Fans recognize favorite obstacles like the Sweeper Arms and the Big Balls, but 12 fresh winter and summer course themes — with dozens of obstacles — allow for non-stop fun. Players run through challenges created for Wipeout 3, experienced through an over-the-shoulder perspective, and with an "Instant Replay" function that lets players relive their worst wipeouts over and over.
Wipeout 3 also includes split-screen multiplayer and team modes supporting up to four players, so groups of friends and families can compete for the best times.
Wipeout 3 is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and Older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $49.99.
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 helps you set and achieve your goals in an engaging way. Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 features 125 different workouts and 215 moves, giving you an array of activities. Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 can create a personalized fitness program of up to four weeks that's tailored to your fitness level and preferences. Connect online with friends to collaborate your way to fitness.
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 is rated "E10+" for "Everyone 10 and Older" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $49.99.
A great plague has hit London. Humanity has been ravaged, and the diseased wait to prey on your flesh. ZombiU tests your will to survive in a survival-horror first-person shooter. Stay human!
- Two screens, twice the fear: Feel the tension as you try to keep an eye on your TV and GamePad screen.
- Survival-horror action: Resources are in short supply. You never know when you'll find more ammunition, first aid food and weapons. Use them wisely!
- Be prepared: The WiiU GamePad becomes the ultimate survival kit for your inventory, med kits, maps, tools and more.
- New death mechanic: If you die, you wake up to play another survivor in the same terrifying position. You'll want to recover your old bag, which is worn by the last character you played — but that person is now a zombie!
- Horde at your door: Prepare for the inevitable onslaught. Stock up on ammo, supplies and weapons, and lock down your house.
- Survivors vs. zombies: In this multiplayer mode, one player takes over the role of zombie master (top-down view), spawns enemies and springs traps with the Wii U GamePad. A second player (first-person view) fights for survival with the classic controller.
- Mercy killer: When your character gets infected, your online friends are alerted of your death and can hunt your zombified character to loot your gear and put you out of your misery.
ZombiU is rated "M" for "Mature" by the ESRB and is available for Wii U at an MSRP of $59.99.