For the first time in its history, Nadeo have decided to bring to FPS what made TrackMania such a phenomenon: its unique competitive spirit and a sense of fun.
In conjunction with the online competitive multiplayer, ShootMania Storm will also feature extensive map editing capabilities, allowing players to customize, design and share their creations across the community, using the soon to be released, upgraded ManiaPlanet 2.0 gaming system.
ShootMania Storm will enter its second Beta phase in December 2012.
- ShootMania Updates
- New moves (Laser Jump, Wall Jump, Grappling Hook and more)
- New Game modes: Victory and Fortress
- Opening of the “Welcome Build”: The “Welcome Build” is a specific game build especially designed to offer an easy introduction to ShootMania Storm for newcomers, giving free permanent access to the Royal and Elite game modes. At launch, it will be free and available to all, but from October on, it will allow all ManiaPlanet existing players to send invitations to their friends who will then be able to download that client. This experience will remain on invitation until ShootMania Storm launches.
The Beta 2 will introduce new game features as well as new tools brought by the updated ManiaPlanet hub:
- ManiaPlanet 2.0
- 3D Objects imports in the map editor
- ManiaCup: This “eSports 2.0” tool allows all players to easily create tournaments inside ManiaPlanet, including player registration and prize pool management
- ManiaTeams: Players will be able to register their team inside ManiaPlanet, track the team statistics and register teams to tournaments
More articles about ShootMania Storm