Assassin’s Creed III v1.01 Patch
- Input related adjustments
- Minor fixes related to Abstergo Store menu
- Voice chat problem fixed
- Fixed Keyboard layout related issues
- Fixed Mouse navigation in Character Selection screen
- Various small Uplay related fixes and improvements
- Fixed situations when links in News and Additional Content menus do not work properly
- News Feeds improvements
- Improvements made to limited mode
- Minor fixes in Single Player cinematic
- Improved Notifications functionality
Adopting the name Connor, he becomes the new voice for justice in the ancient war between the Assassins and Templars. Players become an Assassin in the war for liberty against ruthless tyranny in the most stylized and fluid combat experiences in the franchise to date. Assassin’s Creed III spans the Revolutionary War, taking gamers from the vibrant, untamed frontier to bustling colonial towns and the intense, chaotic battlefields where George Washington’s Continental Army clashed with the imposing British Army.
Assassin’s Creed III is powered by Ubisoft-AnvilNext, a revolutionary new game engine that delivers breakthroughs in visual quality, character models and artificial intelligence. Assassin’s Creed III will feature a ground-breaking level of stunning graphics that bring Colonial America to life.
More articles about Assassin's Creed III