Both, historical and alternative scenarios will allow to defend Poland in lone fight against aggressors or as Germany and Soviet Union strive to gather as many gains as possible, even if this could mean war between the two countries.
Up until now there has really been no attempt to present the entire course of events and military actions during the Invasion of Poland. This is why we have choose this forgotten conflict as the first one in The Campaign Series. It shouldn’t be a secret that also our origins has got some impact on this choice.
Leszek Lisowski, the Producer of Fall Weiss said: “Poland was one of the major Allied participants during the World War 2, however very often it’s contribution is understated. It should not be forgotten that during September of 1939, the brave soldiers and citizens of Poland, attacked by two largest armies on the continent, defended their country for over five weeks. This is only two weeks less than the mighty French Army, supported by the British Expeditionary Corps and hidden behind the Maginot Line. As the Invasion of Poland is not well represented in games, we have decided to develop and deliver a game presenting this first campaign of the greatest conflict in the history of humankind.”
- Realistic presentation of the campaign’s events,
- Supply Depots which are crucial to execute successful offensives,
- HQ units boosting the efficiency of units,
- Historical types of units, like Ulhans, Panzers, Stukas, etc.,
- Major rivers which can really slow the offensive,
- Over 700 of historical units, with a unique photo for almost each of them,
- Almost 20000 hexes map of Poland and surroundings.
More articles about Fall Weiss