In Rush Bros. players will take control of one of two DJ’s to see who truly is the best DJ in the world. Players will go head to head through a world of traps, fast-paced puzzles and dangerous devices while using various tools to try to prevent their opponent from winning. Players will need to take caution of their competitor as they go head to head to escape this world where music means everything, as only the best DJ in the world can escape.
“After over a year of development, we’re super-excited to finally get a build of Rush Bros. out in people’s hands.” says Ian Boswell, Lead Game Designer at XYLA Entertainment, “And with Steam we hope to reach even more people with this unique gameplay experience.”
- Split-Screen Competitive Play
- 30 Unique Levels Packed with Puzzles, Obstacles and Traps
- Single Player Trial Mode
- Steamworks Integration with Leader Boards, Statistics and Matchmatching System
- Ability to Integrate and Play to Your Favorite Music
- Your Favorite Music Affects Stylized Level Environments
Rush Bros. is now available for voting on Steam Greenlight.
More articles about Rush Bros.