Originally scheduled for Holiday 2012, Digital Tribe Games revealed that the PC version (ported from NDS) is now scheduled for "early 2013."
Players take on the role of William Redmoor, recent recipient of a radical brain operation and current inmate at the clandestine Bright Dawn Treatment Center for the criminally insane. Your memories are fuzzy, but it appears your wife and daughter were murdered, and the evidence points towards you as the killer. Demons you thought vanquished have appeared once again. It’s up to you to survive the onslaught of horrific beasts, stay one step ahead of the Doctor, and get out, if you can!
- Experience 5 chapters of unforgettable horror from a first-person perspective
- High-intensity sound effects, bloody visuals and grotesque enemies create dramatically unnerving environments
- Using your mouse/keyboard or X360 controller, fight your way through the nightmarish psychiatric hospital, encountering 16+ enemy types along the way
- Test your wits and nerves by solving challenging and twisted puzzles
- Three difficulty settings separate the victims from the victors
More articles about Dementium II