- Stickers are blended into every aspect of game play. They become your arsenal of items and attacks in traditional Paper Mario action-battles and can even unfold the environment to reveal new areas and ways to progress through the game.
- Collect stickers by peeling them off their environment, buying them in shops, or even making your own, and store them in your notebook for later use.
- “Paper”-ize the world by flattening it out and then use your stickers to find secret areas and hidden items just about anywhere in the game.
- The papercraft setting of the game is really emphasized in 3D, giving you the feeling of peering into and exploring a world comprised of shoebox dioramas.
- A cast of colorful characters will keep players laughing at every turn.
More articles about Paper Mario: Sticker Star