Version 1.05 Changelog
- New: New and fixed sounds for all the weapons
- New: Tiger 1 E (late version) added as a Christmass present.
- Fixed: StuG 40 was not carrying infantry
- Fixed: Errors of armor damage systems
- Fixed: Errors with the mines
- Fixed: Crews were undead if there was no infantry on map
- Fixed: Maxim machine-gun fire rate.
- Fixed: Infantry errors with equipment.
- Fixed: Errors with Sdkfz 7
- Fixed: Russians and germans were screaming pain on english
Iron Front: Liberation 1944 is set in Southern Poland during the Soviet Offensive in the summer of that year, when the infantry and tank as well as aircraft units of the Red Army and the Wehrmacht engaged in fierce combat. It was the first time in history that the "Königstiger" tanks fought with the powerful JS2 soviet tanks.
The player takes on the role of a Russian or German infantryman, using teamwork, tactical skill and authentic war machines to battle for victory. The German campaign focuses on slowing the advance of the Soviet troops, while the Soviet campaign is all about breaking through the enemy's resistance. Each campaign features eight missions. However, the player does not have to do all this on foot: Using their computers, tacticians will control tanks, including the famous German battle tank Panzerkampfwagen VI or "Königstiger" and the Russian Stalin tank JS2, or fighter planes such as the Focke Wulf 190 and dive bombers like the Stuka or the Petlyakov PE-2
More articles about Iron Front: Liberation 1944