The stand-alone add-on to “The Book of Unwritten Tales”! Warning: This is not a sequel, it is a prequel, and it is a stand-alone addon In case it hasn’t been mentioned.
The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in Wilbur’s and Ivo’s adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales.
Set in the fantasy world Aventasia, there is plenty of magic to experience before or after moving into The Book of Unwritten Tales. Travel from the Northlands to the Mage's Tower of Seastone and experience an additional story before The Book of Unwritten Tales. Along the way players will meet new characters including an animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the Critters.
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time.
- Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the “Critters”.
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: “Normal” (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and “Hard” (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations and sounds!
- Real-time lightning of 3d-models and objects (including volumetric lighing)
- Soft raytraced shadows of real-time objects on the backgrounds
- Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 and wide-screen support
- Improved animations with facial animation and lip movement
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.
More articles about The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles