Join forces in online multiplayer cooperative expeditions as the Inventor, Astrographer or Officer and venture into the uncharted wilderness of Aethereus seeking fame, glory and untold riches.
Invite your friends to your own customized Nexus City-State to battle in your arena or just show off how cool you've personalized your city using the statue-maker, banner creator and other customization features.
Embark on a variety of story driven hand-crafted expedition levels or explore the wilderness through a variety of procedurally generated exploration quests. Design and build new gear and weapons while you develop your character across a diverse and expansive skill tree allowing for a multitude of character strategies.
Legends of Aethereus is making a serious run at being in the next group greenlighted by Steam for the platform.
“We’re really trying like hell to get on Steam,” said Don Geyer, CEO of ThreeGates. “It’s all about the community and getting people to support the game and give us a shot too really make it as a studio. After more than two years of building this game, a successful Kickstarter and so many other challenges, we have to make this happen!”
The beta is currently available for PCs today at the official Legends of Aethereus website, with Linux and Mac versions in the works and available soon.
- Physics-based combat system including traps, set-up weapons and interaction with environmental objects
- Expedition system combines hand crafted levels with procedurally generated areas that allow for virtual infinite replayability
- The Statue-Maker, Banner Creator and other customization features allow you to personalize your own city environment
- PvP, CO-OP and Single Player combat in your own City-State Combat Arena
- Crafting and Materials system allows for virtual limitless customization
More articles about Legends of Aethereus