Don to the Danube and the War in the East system gives players unprecedented control over pivotal operations in the Second World War like Operation Uranus, the encirclement of the 6th German Army at Stalingrad, the Cherkassy Pocket and much more. Don to the Danube also takes full advantage of the hefty number of new features and rule changes that come with the massive 1.06.00 update and incorporates a full new Editor manual as well.
- 10 scenarios that are sure to add countless more hours of gameplay to the famous War in the East game engine
- Battle for Kharkov 1942 (12 May - 22 June 1942 - 6 turns)
- Operation Sturgeon Catch 1942 (2 June - 3 August 1942 - 9 turns)
- Case Blue Phase I (28 June - 18 July 1942 - 3 turns)
- Operation Uranus 1942 (19 November - 30 December 1942 - 6 turns)
- Operation Kutuzov-Rumyantsev (5 July - 29 August 1943 - 8 turns)
- Cherkassy Pocket 1944 (24 January - 5 March 1944 - 6 turns)
- Red Army Resurgent (19 November 1942 - 17 March 1943 - 17 turns)
- Decision in the Ukraine (24 September 1943 - 4 May 1944 - 32 turns)
- Retreat from Leningrad (22 June 1944 - 3 January 1945 - 28 turns)
- Drama on the Danube (20 August 1944 - 5 May 1945 - 37 turns)
- Smaller engagements to help players hone their skills for larger scenarios practice offensive tactics, air support, and more
- Larger, multi-month operations that decide the fate of World War II and provide the epic scale War in the East fans love like the 1943/44 Soviet offensive in the Ukraine or the dramatic German retreat from Leningrad.
- Don to the Danube takes full advantage of the hefty number of new features and rule changes that come with the massive 1.06.00 update.
Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube is an expansion for War in the East and requires the base game to play.
More articles about Gary Grigsby's War in the East: Don to the Danube