Welcome to the twisted world of the Nether Institute, Evil Academy where good is bad and bad is good. In this school a good student is somebody that excels in delinquent activities such as skipping classes or not doing their homework, whereas a bad student arrives to school early and does their homework on time.
This is the setting for Disgaea 3, a rich and deep Strategic RPG that's not afraid to display a very bizarre sense of humour. It's a winning combination that will leave you laughing one minute and fighting cunning enemies the next. Where special attacks can deliver up to 100 million points worth of damage and the power of the console is used to deliver 2D sprites, albeit lots of them!
Mao was reading a comic book. His room was filled with jars of specimens from past experiments. The pages told of a superhero that defeated an atrocious Overlord. Right then, Mao made a huge decision. "As of now… I shall become a hero!"
The decision he made was a big deal, for he is the spawn of the Dean of the Nether Institute Evil Academy. Mao believes that to defeat the Overlord, he must become a hero.
Raspberyl, the delinquent of the school, learns about Mao's plans and begins to worry. If Mao were to achieve the title of Hero, it would endanger her position as the school's "Number One Delinquent". She tries to talk Mao out of his plan.
Witnessing their conversation, Almaz, a hero, misunderstands the situation and tries to save the day. Mao accepts Almaz's challenge and steals Almaz's hero title after defeating him.
With the title of Hero, Mao believes he is one step closer to defeating his father and achieving his goal of becoming Overlord.
Will Mao be able to become a hero and defeat the Overlord?
Or will Raspberyl convince him not to?
What is going to happen to Almaz?
- An RPG with a twisted funny-bone, where good is bad and bad is good – and see if you can spot all the anime references
- A rich and deep Strategic RPG with character creation and a student council
- Combine attacks to create devastating new combos with Skill Merge
- Magichange allows you to transform your character to launch powerful new attacks and unleash new abilities
- Geo Block – master this demonic trap via stacking and long-lasting chain combos
- Use all your wits and skills to survive the evolving Random Dungeon
More articles about Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice