BandFuse: Rock Legends will change the way the way people play, interact and think about the music gaming genre. Whether you have never held a guitar before, or you are already playing in a band, BandFuse will have you rockin’ with your favorite songs in minutes. BandFuse connects real guitars and microphones to your game console unleashing a full band experience for players of all skill levels.
A unique interface using animated tablature will simplify music for beginners, showing them where to put their fingers and when to hit the strings. Experienced guitarists will be challenged to master solos and advanced techniques, playing along with songs exactly as recorded by the original artists.
Slash, one of the most-iconic, Grammy-winning rock guitarists and songwriters of all-time, will serve as BandFuse's master guitar instructor; getting novices jamming in minutes and helping advanced players master their instrument. In addition, a number of the world’s most accomplished Rock Legends and new artists such as Five Finger Death Punch - the hard rock band with nine-straight top ten rock singles - will also be integrated into the game to mentor players, with numerous iconic rock idols still to be announced.
Rogue also announced they have a minority stake in Realta Entertainment. Kavanaugh has been an advisor to Realta and has had a long-standing relationship with Realta’s principals. Realta will collaborate with Rogue on all aspects of BandFuse: Rock Legends, including leveraging Rogue's social media platforms and its leading music news website ARTISTdirect.com.
Kavanaugh said, “BandFuse truly offers something for everyone – whether you’re looking for a fun pick up and play experience in your living room, or you’re a serious musician looking to put your skills to the test.” He added, “As a gamer and musician, I was sold after watching a true novice pick up the guitar and strum ‘Sweet Home Alabama’ after just a few minutes playing BandFuse.”
“The music genre is due for a shake up,” said Gomes. “BandFuse: Rock Legends is poised to change the way people think about music gaming and the guitar – we’re working to make it fun and easy for novices to jump in and enjoy a great game while giving experienced players the tools to refine their skills and discover new music. This is not another rhythm game. This is the first true music game for creation, collaboration, and competition.”
To help get beginners playing right away and give serious players depth, BandFuse: Rock Legends’ uses animated tabs to keep perfect time and display notes, fingering and guitar techniques such as bends, hammer-ons and pull-offs. Players will also have the option to slow down the music to practice challenging parts of songs. The game will feature four levels of gameplay for novice, beginners, intermediate and advanced players.
In partnership with Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC), BandFuse: Rock Legends will prominently feature the most recognized guitars and musical instrument brands in history. FMIC products such as the iconic Fender Stratocaster guitar, will be featured in-game and in marketing programs for the game.
- The Real Deal – Players strap on a real guitar and within minutes are playing along with the biggest rock songs of all time. BandFuse works with any guitar – no special equipment required. Just plug into your console with the adaptor included with the game.
- The Ultimate Set List – The biggest hits. The biggest artists. From punk to funk and rock to metal, BandFuse features a massive genre-jumping set list including Coldplay, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Judas Priest, Slash, Maroon 5 and Five Finger Death Punch.
- Animated Tabs – BandFuse animates real guitar tablature in a simple and intuitive format allowing you to take your music wherever you go.
- Sound Like a Rock Legend – Add effects like distortion, reverb and chorus to sound like a pro without all the expensive gear.
- Total Song Control – Slow down songs to hear every nuance or loop your favorite segments as you jam along. BandFuse gives you total control of every song.
- Deep Career Mode – Progress through the phases of a rock career starting from humble beginnings and work your way to a Rock Legend status.
More articles about BandFuse: Rock Legends