EverQuest Online Adventures gives you the power to unleash the unique adventurer within and personalize your in-game character from 9 races, 14 player character classes, and a number of hairstyles and facial characteristics. As you progress in the game completing challenging and thrilling quests, interacting with new friends, and discovering powerful items that you've only dreamed about, your character grows and develops as the world evolves.
Sony Online issues the following statement:
It's Time to Bid a Fond Farewell
It is with a heavy heart that we announce today the imminent sunsetting of four of our long-standing game services on March 29, 2012, including Cosmic Rift, Infantry, Star Chamber: The Harbinger Saga and EverQuest Online Adventures. Each of these games shares a special place in both ours and our players' hearts. This is not an easy decision, but there comes a time when it's best for our developers to move on to the next adventure, and that day has come.
As a reward to the players of EverQuest Online Adventures, we will be giving you 3 months of Gold Membership in both EverQuest and EverQuest II. We greatly appreciate all of you and hope that you choose to join us in another version of the Norrath that we all love. These gold memberships will be available starting on Friday, March 16, 2012.
We would like to thank our players for their loyalty and for sharing the good times on these games. It's been a blast. And we hope to keep gaming with all of you in our other great games here at SOE. Let's keep pushing the boundaries of MMO gaming together!
The SOE team
EverQuest Online Adventures also features:
- Action is always only a few steps away with fast and tactically rich combat with special abilities and spells for each character
- Thousands of monsters from lowly rats to immense dragons each posing a unique challenge for the player
- An enormous game world offering gamers more than 320 square miles to explore
- A strong storyline and universe filled with compelling quests and intriguing subplots that will pull you into the story and allow you to
choose what comes next
- Thousands of non-player characters with which to interact
- Hundreds of spells and special abilities that give your character the unique skills you need to be a hero
- Thousands of powerful items to discover, rewarding those who have what it takes to finish epic quests and defeat the mightiest foes
- Support for dial-up and broadband, with seamless gameplay on a 56K modem
Using the PlayStation 2 system's Network Adaptor, EverQuest Online Adventures connects seamlessly via modem or broadband to the Internet, directing players to dedicated EverQuest Online Adventures servers. Gamers simply insert the disc and the adventures of Tunaria are just a few button pushes away.
More articles about EverQuest Online Adventures