Such fixes include correcting various spelling errors and typos, as well as gameplay fixes like reducing basic fighter attack ranges and adjusting tech levels in the Grand Campaign. Below are a few important fixes from the v1.01 update:
- During loading of PBEM game, time out is counted after 30 seconds.
- The Allied AI will to support operations in Eastern part of North Africa by sending some more assaults.
- AI will not keep the capital cities empty.
- UK, USA, Germany, Soviet Union and France will receive additional time at sea by two weeks with every level they will advance.
- Attacking and defending sides are now using defender's weather to calculate effectiveness.
It was the time of defiance, the time of life and faith, the time of wrath. It was the time of men against men, nation against nation. It was the time of planning and strategy against anger and rage.
A Time of Fury.
In World War II every single aspect of war was crucial: from troop movements to supply, from logistics to diplomacy, from innovation to careful use of terrain. Many games have tried to replicate the depth and complexity of this global conflict and only a few have managed to give an all around experience to players.
Today Slitherine and Wastelands Interactive announce a new game that will truly replicate all these aspects. The developers of Time of Wrath are back to the European theater of war with an ambitious project that will allow players to truly experience what it was to be a decision maker of the period.
Time of Fury spans the whole war in Europe and gives players the opportunity to control all types of units, ground, air and naval. Not only that, each player will be able to pick a single country or selection of countries and fight his way against either the AI or in multiplayer in hotseat or Play by E-Mail. This innovative multiplayer feature will give player the chance to fight bigger scenarios against many opponents, giving the game a strategic angle that has no equal in the market. The game uses Slitherine’s revolutionary PBEM++ server system.
More articles about Time of Fury