Gettysburg: Armored Warfare is a free-to-play online game that merges RTS and FPS gameplay. With technology brought from 2060 to try and change the course of U.S. history, players will enter an alternate reality of the war as they fight for the North or South in 32 vs. 32 skirmishes. The game features persistent statistics which will showcase the best players in the game and offer modification and customization of player avatars.
“Gettysburg: Armored Warfare will bring the fast action of a third-person shooter and the deep strategy experiences of an RTS together in a unique way,” said Gordon Van Dyke, Senior Producer at Paradox Interactive. “It’s amazing to see the game come together and deliver on the fun factor we were shooting for, and the fact that a one-man team was able to pull that off is nothing short of spectacular.”
- 64 Players per server
- 4 maps ( 9km x 9km in size )
- Over 1,000 controllable units on the battlefield at once
- Play as Union or Confederate
- 10 Unit types
- Modifications & upgrades for units
- Persistent Point/XP system and Stat Tracking
- Upgradable avatars ( Using points/XP )
- 3 Unit game modes ( Only 1860s, Only hybrid 2060s, and All types )
- Paradox achievements
Gettysburg: Armored Warfare will be available for $9.99 on Steam and other digital distribution services.
More articles about Gettysburg: Armored Warfare