With the IndieGala bundle, customers not only decide themselves how much they want to pay, but also how much of the proceeds shall go to the Save The Children and Child's Play charities.
All games in the IndieGala bundle are made available in form of game codes that are redeemable at the Steam digital store.
Following the example set by the first gala, IndieGala extends this great concept to encompass not only indie games, but also indie music. Several independent music albums will be included in the bundle, all of them for who pay above the average.
Included in the IndieGala III are the following games:
- Trapped Dead – An 80's horror film inspired isometric zombie shooter
- Greed: Black Border – A Hack ‘n’ slash Sci-Fi RPG settled in a futuristic universe.
- Future Wars – Similar to classic titles such as Advance Wars and Battle Isle, the game takes strategy gaming away from the micro-management overkill that it has become and using simple, proven rock-paper-scissors principles, reopens the genre to everyone.
Pay over the current average and receive all future bonuses as well as:
- Grotesque Tactics – A story driven, satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs.
- Twin Sector – A physics-based puzzle game where the remains of mankind have been put to artificial sleep in cryogenic chambers deep under the contaminated surface of earth — until the planet becomes habitable again.
- 4 secret bonuses will be added during the sale.