Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 uses the CRYengine3 allowing for greater levels of details in the game, while the development team has added a wealth of gameplay additions. Thus, as the player picks their way through the war zone locations, they now have access to weapons with differing ranges, thermal vision and advanced spotter cooperation with your colleagues. The missions of Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 are graphically stunning and more challenging as you once again step into the ghilliesuit of a special ops sniper to take down the enemy.
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 takes all the breathless anticipation, precise controls and skillful fun of sniping and mixes it with stealth and silent elimination play, action scenes, a co-operative move playbook
- Night vision and thermo vision goggles to use in limited visibility situations
- Vehicle sections are a new addition to the Sniper series
- Multiple and varied locations including urban, jungle, mountain and tundra environments
- Realistic ballistics take into account the player's location, wind speed and direction, breathing rate and distance from the target
- Snipers do not fight alone in the real world and nor do they in Sniper 2. Working with your spotter is key
- All environments are based on real-world locations
- An array of faithfully recreated weapons are at your disposal, including six sniper rifles, three assault rifles, heavy machine guns, and more
- Silent kills allow for quiet enemy elimination and successful execution sees the player rewarded with a brutal kill animation
- Bullet cam shows particularly successful hits
- Limb dismemberment from large calibre guns and explosions
- New equipment for stealth gameplay
- Multiplayer modes designed especially for sniper duels.
- Epic story crafted by acclaimed writers
More articles about Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2