Face off against multi-assed minions, time bombs, and Manbearpig in this action-packed platforming adventure. Even suit up as the boys’ superhero alter-egos to kick ass in the ultimate battle to save South Park.
Fans can play locally or online as Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as they travel through time and space to battle Scott Tenorman and his army of Ginger robots before they destroy South Park and, more importantly, the boys’ Microsoft Xbox 360 hard drive. Players will visit locations spanning the show’s history including Heaven, Hell, Future South Park, the South Park sewers, PiPi’s Water Park, Tynacorp, Peru and the Poo Choo Express. To save South Park the boys will face off against Ginger robots, multi-assed minions, time bombs, Manbearpig and much more. Each boy has been designated a special ability to use throughout the game. Cartman “belly barges” through walls, Stan throws a football to hit ranged targets, Kenny has a super high jump, and Kyle confuses Ginger robots and their shields by “daywalking” (revealing his ginger hair). For added fun, each player can also become the boys’ superhero alter ego throughout different parts of the game, turning in to The Coon, Mysterion, Human Kite, and Toolshed.
- The game features more than 20 levels of South Park locations, spanning the show’s history. Travel to Hell, Future South Park, the South Park sewers, PiPi’s Water Park, Tynacorp, Peru and many more. You can even ride the Poo Choo Express!
- Play as Cartman, Kyle, Stan or Kenny or any one of their super hero alter-egos. Fly as the Human Kite, jump up walls as the Coon, drill through anything with Toolshed or become invincible with Mysterion.
- Battle ManBearPig, Scott Tenorman, the Christmas Critters and a multitude of multi-ass creatures, while you help Mr. Hankey, Satan, Towelie and St. Peter.
- 4 player local or online cooperative multiplayer allows you to enjoy the game and humor with friends, but you can also use your abilities against your fellow players.
- In the spirit of classic platforming games with expert feel and fun puzzle elements.
Fans can purchase the game for 800 Microsoft Points or can enter to win a game code through the purchase of “South Park: The Complete Fifteenth Season” Blu-ray and DVD available tomorrow, March 27. Each Blu-ray and DVD will include a unique code inside for fans to enter at www.southparkstudios.com/season15 to get thousands of prizes, including a downloadable game code. It’s first come, first serve so fans have to act fast. The first 5,000 to enter their code will get a download of “South Park: Tenorman’s Revenge” game, an exclusive “South Park” theme and a 48 hour trial of Xbox Live Gold Membership. The next 70,000 entries will get an exclusive “South Park” Xbox theme and a 48 hour trial of Xbox Live Gold Membership.
More articles about South Park: Tenorman's Revenge