ANNO 2070 - Patch-Notes 1.04
* Additional ornamental buildings added
* Notepad function implemented
* Rival Third Parties will got to war against one another
* DLC-related awards will only be included in the overall count if the corresponding DLC has been activated
* The "Dock" building is now much cheaper to both build and operate
* The sawmill produces more slowly
* Goods depots' Surface-to-air missiles do more damage
* Tornadoes occur more rarely
* Skylar Bane's World Council actions have been rearranged and significantly increased
* Seamus Green's World Council actions have been rearranged, with some weakened and some strengthened
* Underwater Oil fields have been significantly increased at all levels of difficulty
* A bug was fixed which led to own games being flagged as „Other game” and therefore certain achievements not being unlocked.
Further changes and bug fixes:
* NPC Ark Trading ships destroyed by tornadoes now respawn after some time, ensuring that the player still has a partner for passive trade
* Fixed an exploit occurring during trading with third parties per Drag&Drop
* The lumberjack now being correctly processes the "Summer Tree" decorative element
* A bug which led to interface elements being shown in the main menu whenever the game was paused has been fixed
* Ships on trading routes no longer automatically take on quest-related items such as the boarding crew
* Sound effect for placing a Summer Tree was corrected
* In the description of the ornamental building "Reflection", the statue is now properly referred to as an "ornamental building"
* Collision detection has been optimized for ornamental buildings
* The Keeper and Guardian buildings are now correctly referred to as "Ecobalance buildings" in the building interface
* Quests in the "Friendly turn" category designed to support the player when at war with any other third party now count as failed as soon as the player makes peace with that third party (Applies to "Fleet expansion," "Reinforcements", "Cannon fodder" and "Asymmetrical warfare")
* After a multi-player game had been lost, the button "Start new scenario" was mistakenly displayed, which led to subsequent errors. This has been fixed
* An error in the loading screen which occurred when players joined a multiplayer game directly from another multi-player game has been resolved
* A rare error was fixed where the mouse pointer was not displayed while loading certain scenarios and world events
* Ark contents were sometimes lost when switching between online and offline mode, and when loading a saved game from the other mode. This bug has been corrected.
* Contents unlocked using Tech Career points no longer bear the Eco Symbol in the "Bonus Content" menu
* An error in the visualization of sequenced movement and attack commands has been fixed
* A bug was fixed which could lead to the game looking as if it were accelerated when a player had enabled time acceleration while simultaneously inviting a co-op partner to their game
* The volume of the Related Designs Jingles at the start of the game has been reduced
* It is no longer possible to move the camera during the introductory sequence of the Bonus Mission "Return to C.O.R.E."
* Animation of the damage to the pirate base when bombarded by a long-range missile has been improved
* Diplomacy menu improved in co-op games
* A rare error has been fixed which led to the population not consuming any more tea after a savegame loaded
* Audio feedback revised for certain quests
* Several small quest bugs were fixed
* Several text errors have been corrected
* Several improvements in chat and when adding contacts
Anno 2070 takes place in a near-future environment where climate change has forced humanity to adapt to rising sea levels that have left stretches of once-fertile land completely inhospitable. Players need to master new technologies while facing numerous ecological challenges to build their empires. Anno 2070 offers players the ability to be architects of the future and create the world of tomorrow.Key Features
- While adhering to the fundamentals that made the Anno franchise a success, the near-future setting will bring numerous new gameplay mechanics, architectural breakthroughs, and all new challenges. Additionally, players will be able to build massive cities, the scope of which has never been seen in prior Anno games.
- The world of Anno 2070 will evolve differently depending on each player’s playing style and choices. Players’ decisions will have an impact on the environment, the architectural look of their world, and the needs of their populations, leading them to refine and better understand the impact of their personal approaches to managing the world’s resources.
- Players will be able to select between two factions when building their empires. Players can choose between an industrial and efficient course by joining the Tycoons or a more sustainable and environmentally-friendly direction by siding with the Ecos.
- Rich and varied game modes:
- Single player campaign: a story-driven single player mode with a deep variety of challenges.
- Single player “continuous mode”: the renowned endless game mode where the objective is to build the biggest civilization possible without time constraints. o Multiplayer and Online features: Anno 2070 will include innovative online modes offering players brand new possibilities to get in touch with gamers all around the world.
- A new version of the game engine, developed specifically by Related Designs for Anno 2070, allows the game to deliver a breathtaking visual experience never before seen in the Anno franchise.
More articles about Anno 2070