The full 1.90 changelog for WW2: Time of Wrath:
- Fixed problems with game crashing after retaking some ports by enemies
- Fixed crash after entering reports as neutral country
- Commander of unit killed during the naval transport is returned to HQ
- Fixed possibility to perform air carrier strike on own units
- Fixed recon effects, enemy units now stay visible after save/load
- Corrected problems with duplicated naval vessels ID, causing CTD
- German AI should now easier take control over the COP and Warsaw in Poland
- AI should now react on the enemy convoys in Mediterranean
- New events method Country.HadConvoyInSeaZone (countryID, SeaZoneID)
World War II: Time of Wrath v1.90 Fixes:
- Corrected auto-deploy function for naval units
- Corrected coordinates of 52. Infanterie-Division in 1939 campaign
- Turkish fleet moved from Constanza to Istanbul in 1939 campaign
- Corrected coordinates of 1. Gebirgs-Division in 1940 campaign
- Added missing tag for pro-communist in diplomacy window
- Diplomatic icon for British Union moved into British Islands
- Fixed CTD when a war was declared against neutral country who joins an alliance without a leader.
- Corrected coordinates of Divizia 2 Cavalerie in 1941 campaign
- Corrected switched text options in Fall Gelb event (212)
- Corrected Istanbul convoys CTD
- Fixed Russian reinforcements coming into territory owned by enemy (7748)
- Fixed nukes build problem
- Changed triggers for Evacuation of Soviet industry event (327)
- If UK changes to BU, London will become MSS (952)
- Game Balance
- German WE reduced to 75 in Grand Campaign
- HMS Curacao changed from Battle Group to Patrol Group in 1939 scenario
- Added Soviet fleet to 1944 campaign
- German AI will use subs more extensively (15258, 15259)
- RMB map panning
- Availability to bind numeric keys to different locations on the map
- Added Map Skin: 'Map skin by Andrew'
- Added Map Skin: 'peter001'
- Added Map Skin: 'peter002'
- Added Map Skin: 'peter003'
- Added Map Skin: 'peter006'
- Added Map Skin: 'peter007'
- Added Map Skin: 'peter008'
- Added Units Skin: 'alliedsymbols5 by peter'
- Added Units Skin: 'armortest1 by jack54'
- Added Units Skin: 'counters combination mod by Romdanzer'
- Added Units Skin: 'germansymbols3 by peter'
- Added Units Skin: 'germansymbols5 by peter'
- Added Units Skin: 'stylizedalliedsymbols5 by peter'
- Added Units Skin: 'stylizedgermansymbols3 by peter'
- Added Units Skin: 'stylizedgermansymbols5 by peter'
- Added Units Skin: 'Units skin by Andrew'
From the front lines in France and Russia to the deserts of North Africa and the airfields and convoys of Britain, the campaigns of World War II are yours to command in WW2: Time of Wrath! This turn-based grand strategy title, the highly improved and expanded sequel to WW2: Road to Victory, puts the player in charge of the political, economic and military decisions of one or more Axis or Allied nations, including minor nations. A diplomacy system based on political points allows you to sway possible allies to your side. An upgraded and expanded naval combat system includes fleet engagements, combat patrols, massive aircraft carriers, elusive raiders and U-Boats as well as a convoy system.
Concentrate precious industrial resources on building, training and upgrading a wide variety of combat units from airborne soldiers and armored divisions up to nuclear weapons! Historical leaders enhance the performance of your armies and hundreds of historical events like the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, Lend-Lease and more give you choices that can change the course of history. WW2: Time of Wrath is fought across turns that vary in length by season and 25 km hexes with divisions and corps, giving the player a broad strategic picture of the war while still leaving enough room for operational decisions.
- Four Grand Campaigns (1939, 1940, 1941 and 1944) cover the full war in the European Theater, lasting up to 1948 for maximum flexibility
- Two Scenarios (Fall Weiss and Overlord)
- Simple and intuitive user interface with engrossing historical gameplay
- Hundreds of historical events such as Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact, Vienna Dictate, Lend-Lease, and many more.
- Play as any nation and as any combination of countries to experience the war through a unique perspective.
- Air and Land Combat, including Sieges, Interceptions, Strategic Bombardment, Air Recon, Fleet Air attacks, Bombardment.
- Enhanced naval system that includes Aircraft Carriers, Battle, Patrol and Submarine Groups. Managing fleets, convoys and raiders in Sea Zones.
- Air forces now extend their power over nearby sea zones.
- Advanced weather system simulates spring and autumn / rainfall and snow. Beware of General Winter! Weather conditions have a different effect on each country.
- Any combination of move and attack is allowed as long as Action Points are available.
- Technological race in research of new more powerful units.
- Mulberry harbors now available as a helpful and powerful tool in preparation for huge landing operations.
- Paratroopers conduct airborne landings help to take distant key point locations.
- Fully historical, detailed orders of battle in all scenarios with historical names for hundreds of land, air and naval units.
- Land units divided are into Divisional and Corps size allowing the player to choose what best fits his economy and play style.
- Historical commanders boost the effectiveness of units under their care.
- Improved A.I. to perform better at the strategic and tactical level.
- An innovative naval combat model and realistic supply convoy attack system
- A simple yet immersive political point system for diplomatic relations – alienate enemies and solidify ties with allies
- A healthy variety of combat units to command from armored and airborne forces to strategic bombers and battleships – even nukes!
- Random historical events that can guide and shape the course of the war
Customers who already purchased WW2: Road to Victory will be able download WW2: Time of Wrath from our Members Club free of charge when the new game is available for purchase.
More articles about World War 2: Time of Wrath