Note: Some demo versions do not support all game features, and players cannot save their in-game progress in demo versions. To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. . Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
2 Fast 4 Gnomz Demo (QubicGames/500 Points)
Four brave gnomes venture on a journey so epic, they don't even know where they're going. Join Bumb, Berzerk, Speedster and Uncle Time as they run, fly, bounce, glide and break their way through the magical lands of Gnomia to reach their mysterious destiny. You can help them save the kingdom, find a princess and collect hundreds of precious lost socks.
Run faster than a speeding rabbit!
Leap large holes in a single bound!
Become more powerful than a raging elephant!
Get 2 Fast 4 Gnomz!
- jumping, smashing, gliding, flying, falling, speeding
- simple sit-and-play gameplay
- challenging try-and-die difficulty
- 80 levels in the magical land of Gnomia
No. of Players: 1 player
Nintendo DSiWare/3DS eShop
ARC Style Soccer (ARC SYSTEM WORKS/$9.99/3DS/eShop)
You don't have to worry about the finer points of offside or what counts as a foul in this easy soccer game. Enjoy fast-paced matches with the simple controls of ARC STYLE: Soccer 3D.
There is room for endless customization with the ability to change your teams' names and uniforms, and create every team member's features from scratch to make your own original team. You can even use your own photographed face on your team members!
You can also use a local wireless connection to enjoy multiplayer matches.
- Choose from the twelve featured teams or create up to two of your own custom teams.
- Every team member is different. Use their strengths wisely to rack up goals.
- Design your own players for your custom teams by editing their features. You can even use your own photos for players' faces.
- Use your wireless connection to play multiplayer mode. Challenge a friend to match!
No. of Players: 2 players simultaneous
Mutant Mudds Demo (Renegade Kid/$9.99/3DS/eShop)
Love pixels? Fond of platformers? Is there a special place in your heart for the 8-bit and 16-bit era? Want to have fun? Yes!?
Well, you’ve come to the right place, my friend. Mutant Mudds is a “12-bit” action platformer full of pixels and platforming fun!
Our hero, Max, may be just a 2D sprite, but he can leap into the third dimension by jetting between the background and the foreground playfields with his trusty jetpack in this unique dimensionally-woven experience.
Armed with a heavy-duty water cannon, Max has what he needs to vanquish his long-term nemesi: the Mutant Mudds. Max must blast and hover his way across the soiled landscape to seek out mysterious Water Sprites. Legend says collecting all of the mysterious Water Sprites will wash the filthy Mutant Mudds away for good!
- Classic 2D platformer gameplay with a 3D twist.
- Thwart the filthy Mutant Mudds’ evil plans.
- Run, shoot, and hover through 40 unique challenging levels.
- Unlock mighty power-ups and gain access to secret levels.
Chalk up a victory with classic 90’s Pool, a fun and realistic pool simulator which will keep you playing for hours!
Compete against a human opponent or the computer, or play on your own in a campaign containing 20 different trick shot missions. The simple user interface lets you easily but accurately control the angle, speed and spin of the shot with your stylus. 3 different skill levels for the computer AI are available for advanced players as well as a realistic physics engine for a stunningly realistic simulation. Set up your shot, crack the cue ball into the pack and enjoy the entertaining gameplay! Hey, you might even improve your actual pool game.
- Trick shot campaign with 20 missions
- Simple interface with accurate control
- Computer AI with 3 difficulty levels
- Realistic physics engine
World Premiere "Skyscrapers" by OK Go (available at 9 a.m. PST/Nintendo Video/3DS/eShop)
The new video for OK Go's haunting track, Skyscrapers, follows a tango, the quintessentially dreamy and romantic street dance, through a gritty, yet vibrant, urban rainbow.
More articles about Nintendo