Mutant Blobs Attack will contain a wide range of exciting new features and gameplay modes, with the PC edition also adding Steam achievements.
Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack will feature new levels, new powers, new PlayStation Vita controls, new gameplay modes, new puzzle solving elements, a new (faster) blob player character, and more.
- Play as an all-consuming mutant blob as you explore (and devour) your way through more than two dozen interactive levels.
- A wide range of environments: everything from a frat house to a metropolis
- Next generation touch controls (touchscreen and rear touch pad) combined with those of a classic platformer for a fresh take on the platforming genre
- "Tilt-a-Blob" bonus levels featuring gyroscopic controls reward players' performance and add to the replayability
- Growth throughout levels provide players with a constantly changing perspective on the in-game world
- Challenging puzzles mixed into the action and mayhem
- Competitive, collection-based leaderboards, support for special in-game achievements and Trophies
More articles about Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack