Aim and fire each shot and then control it in mid-air, activating special powers and guiding them toward their target. Utilize an arsenal of Flying, Explosive, Splitting, and rocketing Speed shots to explore the infinite ways you can wreak havoc with “Wreckateer's” fully-dynamic destruction.
- “Wreckateer” features physics-based destruction allowing every structure on the field to be demolished down to dust. Hitting a structure a different way will result in a different break.
- Take advantage of fully-dynamic destruction to improvise with each shot. Blow a hole through the castle wall, then fire an explosive shot at the castle's base, or use a Flying Shot to glide over the wall and into the castle to pinpoint the weak point and bring it down.
- See real-time updates of your friends' scores, from the high score holder to the score just above yours. Get level-specific challenges and updates to push you on to beating your friends’ scores.
- Two player turn-based local multiplayer also supported on every level.
- Custom playlists allow you to select from our 60+ levels and play through your favorite moments in any order you choose.
More articles about Wreckateer