Lord Davenmor has promised his daughter’s hand in marriage to Lord Barrowgrim to quell the invasion, but her heart belongs to another and after learning of her father’s pledge, she has vanished. Sensing treachery, Lord Barrowgrim has sent his army once more to destroy Lord Davenmor and raze the kingdom. Thus begins Dungeon Lords, a tale of Love, Hate, Betrayal, Revenge, Honor, and Evil.
„It is a great opportunity to work on the Re-Master of Dungeon Lords with Mr. Bradley himself. We will deliver a hardcore RPG experience to old as well as new fans. We think that our gameplay changes will deliver new fun and excitement, all in Full HD”, comments Gennaro “Genna” Giani, Producer at Nordic Games.
"I'm delighted to be working with Nordic on the new re-master of Dungeon Lords MMXII, it's a rare opportunity for an author. Dungeon Lords is pure and true RPG, there are no mindless quests to kill 20 of these and find 12 of those, at least not without giving you a very good reason for it. The story is full of plot twists and turns, players must stay alert and use their wits to solve the puzzles, and monsters don't like intruders. The new magic and action system makes the game sizzle with fun, and I'm excited to be pumping it up and bringing this epic RPG experience to a new generation of gamers..." comments D.W.Bradley the author of Dungeon Lords.
- Co-op story mode for up to 8 players and full single-player game experience
- 50-70 hours
- Completely reworked intuitive Graphic User Interface
- New Multiplayer Features
- Dual Switchable Interface Modes (supports Hot-Key action play and Point&Click play)
- Updated full hardware Screen Resolution support (16:10, 16:9, 1920x1080 etc.)
- New quick-start Hero character creation system
- All new Magic system including new Magic Spells
- New Hero Classes, new and improved Class Skills, and new unique Class action abilities
- New Character Advancement and Level Up with auto-learn Magic system
- All new Quest and Log System
- New Mini Map and Full Map Screens
- Full World and Character Re-mastering for enhanced gameplay experience
- New dynamic Treasure & Equipment generation, featuring Uncommon, Rare & Epic items
- New Inventory and Loot Bag System
- Improved Graphic & Visual Enhancements
- Newly Re-Mastered Audio sounds and speech
More articles about Dungeon Lords MMXII