You follow Goro, a village chief, as he seeks revenge through a variety of levels (Japanese temples, ocean beds, flying boats, and other inhospitable caverns).
The game has 9 levels with bosses that Goro has to overcome using his axes. Run, grab hold, throw yourself forward, chop, throw shurikens: anything goes in pursuit of your goal! Each time a level changes, the graphics and sound also change! The difficulty draws inspiration from old-school games for scores and achieving perfection. More experienced players can try to beat the developers' score... if they dare!
- Several ways to take the way of the Sensei: dive in or play with finesse!
- A unique "Japan Steam Rock" universe with punch and tons of humor
- Several different types of atmosphere and gameplay
- An original graphic style, an exclusive OST
- "Dev-Time" challenge for each level: beat the developers' time
- Localized in 5 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
More articles about Wooden Sen'SeY