You play as Trace, a relatively normal guy who suffers a fatal-ish injury, after which he wakes up in a strange, unsettling new world that is both high-tech and incredibly ancient.
Of course, in addition to the many classic gaming influences, there are a few innovations to be had as well, but these will be explained at a later time.
- About 8 hours of play time (depending on how much you explore)
- Over 60 items and powerups hidden throughout the world
- Over 20 upgradeable weapons
- Classic 2D graphics
- Gripping sci-fi storyline
- Pulsing sci-fi soundtrack
More articles about Axiom Verge