PATCH NOTES 18.104.22.168:
- Fixed multiple issues with Saved Formations.
- Fixed an exploit where one could place more than 11 players on the pitch.
- Fixed Fan Factor changes at end of match.
- Fixed Pouring Rain modifer wrongly applied with Big Hand skill.
- Fixed an issue with Piling On freezing the game when a player has been pushed out of field.
- Wizard: Can now only be used at the start of your turn or opponent turn.
- Blood Lust: Fixed invalid roll made when pushed back in opponent end zone with ball / catching ball on end zone.
- Dump-Off: Fixed wrong throwing arrow range.
- Dump-Off: Cannot be used when player is hypnotized.
- Leap: Fixed an exploit allowing a player to move one extra square.
- Fixed a random crash in Real Time.
PATCH NOTES 22.214.171.124:
- Fixed a possible crash when placing players on the pitch.
PATCH NOTES 126.96.36.199:
- Private Leagues with "Open League" settings:
* It is now possible to create private leagues with settings similar to the current Open Leagues (Auld World, Naggaroth Open...).
* These new leagues can be found in the League Finder tool (Type of league: Public League, Manager: Community).
* It is possible to blacklist coaches when managing these leagues (Manage League, Teams, Blacklist).
* Require Application (Yes/No): If set to No, teams can take part in the league without submitting an Application.
* Only new teams (Yes/No): If set to Yes, only teams that haven't played a match can join the league.
* Different settings for Matchmaking and Challenge are available (Ranked/Unranked).
- Fixed a match lock up when trying to stand up a Vampire that failed his Blood Lust roll.
- Fixed an exploit allowing to Blitz with more than one player in a turn.
- Fixed a Turnover happening after catching the ball at Kick-Off.
- Fixed Stab always used with Stakes.
- Fixed an issue with players that cannot Blitz after some Kick-Off events.
- Fixed a crash on High Kick event when selecting a player not on the pitch.
- Fixed a crash on Touchback when selecting a player not on the pitch.
- Fixed Horns still active after a Block or Blitz.
- Fixed Shadowing and Tentacles being re-rolled when result is 0.
- Fixed Star Players losing skills when playing with an exported team.
- Fixed Blizzard allowing passes greater than Short Pass (player & AI).
- Fixed Piling On sometimes freezing the game when used with the ball or on the ball carrier.
- Fixed Leap where the player would roll for Leap multiple times.
- Fixed Diving Tackle asked on a Leap.
- Fixed the ball boucing twice at Kick-Off.
- Fixed Blood Lust rolled when throwing a Bomb.
- Fixed the timer of the Follow-up popup.
- Fixed Hand-Off working on Hypnotized player.
- Diving Tackle: Updated the popup to show the log.
- Diving Tackle: Will not be asked on an unmodified Dodge roll of 1 or 6.
- High Kick Event: The game will no longer put a random player at the ball destination on the timeout.
- Updated the Re-roll popup to display correct informations with Shadowing and potentially other skills (ie for Shadowing: "You got 6 and require 6" instead of "You got 6 and require 8").
- Added Tackle to the Optional Skills Block window.
- Blitz Mode: Sponsor now gives more cash at the end of the season (5 periods in Campaign) before players are paid.
- Blitz Mode: Fixed a bug in Campaign where players were paid at the end of a competition instead of at the end of the season (5 periods).
- Blood Lust:
- It is now possible to re-plan the Action after a failed Blood Lust roll.
- A sound is played when a Vampire fails the Blood Lust roll.
- The log entry "<player> uses skill Blood Lust" will now only be displayed on failed rolls.
- New pause system in Internet play:
- Only the acting team can now pause the game.
- There is now a timer after each pause to prevent the player from pausing the game too much. The timer increases after each pause and resets to its minimal value after a certain amount of time without pausing.
- It is now possible to use bribes on KO'd Secret Weapon players.
- It is now possible to use more than one bribe on a single player.
- Teams' details are now displayed on the loading screen.
- It is now possible to run Matchmaking with multiple teams.
- The reconnection timer should now be properly displayed in cutscenes.
- Disturbing Presence: now applies to bouncing ball catch attempts.
- Changing Weather: the ball will now only bounce twice when the weather is Nice.
- Foul Appearance: now also checked before throwing the 2nd Block of Frenzy.
- Piling On: now cannot be used when player has Taken Root.
- Fixed an issue with Multiple Block automatically used in multiplayer games.
- Fixed an issue with Frenzy allowing the player to throw 3 blocks in some situations.
- Fixed a possible match lock up when using Dump-Off.
- Fixed a possible match lock up on some Kick-Off events.
- Fixed an issue with Stab preventing the player from using Dauntless or Multiple Block.
- Fixed the Necromancer.
- Fixed the timer in the Pre-Match sequence in multiplayer.
- Fixed a treasury issue in Blitz Campaign/Competition.
- Fixed an issue with Blood Lust: there is now a Turnover when a Vampire uses Piling On or Wrestle under the effect of Blood Lust.
- Fixed an issue with Hypnotic Gaze: now works correctly on a 6.
- Addressed performance issues.
- Addressed performance issues.
- It is now possible to chat during Matchmaking research.
- Mercenaries will not lose their extra skill when loading a saved game.
- Replay playback is now working correctly.
- Tentacles and Shadowing are now combining normally.
- A player that has been hypnotized can't use Shadowing anymore.
- Players that collapsed from heat exhaustion will now be properly put in reserve.
- A Vampire that failed the Blood Lust roll will now properly leave the pitch on the time limit turnover.
- Players will always be 11 on the pitch (if there are enough of them for that)
- Players won’t be able anymore to "gracefully" cancel the game in the Pre-Match sequence using the ESC key.
- Update of the manuals, integrating last development information.
- Addition of the Italian manual in PDF version.
- Modifications on the dice generator.
WARNING: using a cheating system during a multiplayer match will end the match and offer victory to the non-cheating player.
Blood Lust is still not 100% CRP compliant, we are doing our best to fix it as fast as possible.
- - Fixed an issue preventing a player who intercepted a bomb to throw it if he made a Blitz in the same turn.
- - Fixed special characters wrongly displayed in the Inducements list.
- - Fixed issues with the Italian translation.
- - Fixed network synchronization errors in Pre-Match.
- - Fixed network synchronization errors with Vampires.
- - Fixed an issue preventing games that suffered network synchronization errors to be taken into account.
- - Fixed an issue with players not being replaced by subs in a saved formation.
- - Added a Mouse Cursor for Hypnotic Gaze.
- There is now a popup for the Piling On skill after the Block window if Piling On is set to be "Asked" in the Options.
- - Fixed an issue with the Player Key activation popup.
- - Fixed a possible network synchronization error when two players are connected.
- - Fixed a possible crash at loading when the player is disconnected.
- - Fixed a crash in LAN when the player goes back from the Inducements page to the lobby.
- - Fixed a rare issue with the "Ready" checkbox on LAN lobby.
Playable in real time or turn based, the game is a fine mix between strategy and sports game. It is also an incredible, brutal game in which no holds are barred to lead your team to the Blood Bowl's final! Compose your own team of Humans, Elves, Dwarfs, Orcs or any other fantasy creatures, and let it gain experience during the many championships and tournaments that take place in Warhammer's Old World.
Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition is the ultimate Blood Bowl edition! 12 new playable races join the 8 races already available in the 2009 edition. Thus, Blood Bowl fans will find all their favourite races from the original board game. Undeads, Amazons, Ogres and 9 other races enter Blood Bowl's tournaments. All 20 races have their personal style, tactics and unique skills which give each game a diversity rarely seen in a strategy game.
Discover all the craziness that surrounds the matches of Blood Bowl, with a show on the pitch but also in the benches, as well as on the edges of the arena, where cheerleaders and the wildest fans often influence the final score of a match!
There are also new and more impressive stadiums to welcome all these new teams. From the snowy Norse stadium to the creepy interior of a crypt, the change of scenery is guaranteed.
A new Story mode is introduced, in which players will play as a freelance coach. They will have to lead several famous teams and take up many challenges through a story revealing the origins of Blood Bowl, the Old World and its many races that relentlessly compete with each other in merciless games. A newly scripted tutorial will teach all new comers everything they need to know about coaching a Blood Bowl team!
Of course, in order to stay as close as possible to the official rules, many additions and updates have been made to better match the latest Living Rulebook edition, used in all official board games official tournaments.
More articles about Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition