Dinosaurs have been unleashed on an old military-controlled island due to an experiment gone awry. A team of mercenaries have been dispatched to contain the threat.
Combining the fast paced action of an all out multi-player FPS, and the need to accomplish specific objectives by each team member to complete a section of each level, Primal Carnage will raise the bar for co-op gameplay.
With immersive, high fidelity sound, stunning visual and enviroments, late night pizza will be the call from your team members as you attack the next level. Can you be the top ranking Merc or Jurassic crew in the world?
“It’s quite simple – we’re stoked on this game,” said Ted Lange, executive producer of Reverb Publishing. “We want nothing more than to get it out the door and start playing with our friends and fans of the game as soon as possible. We’re thrilled to be a part of this game and proud to add it to our roster of increasingly terrific digital offerings.”
- Total number of levels: 5 Capture the point / 4 Survival modes
- Five Playable characters per class:
- Human Class: The mercenaries specialize in working together as a squad and rely heavily on their arsenal and equipment. There is a system in place called the Nemesis System which will easily inform the player of each class's own strengths and weaknesses.
- Dinosaur Class: The dinosaurs rely heavily on teamwork and unique activated abilities. There is a system in place called the Nemesis System which will easily inform the player of each class's own strengths and weaknesses.
- Single player gameplay
- Multiplayer game modes
- Unigine engine MODSDK + Primal Carnage SDK for mods
- Custom content
- and much more...
More articles about Primal Carnage