A decade after the best-selling Airline Tycoon comes the sequel to the tongue-in-cheek economic simulation that puts players in the role of CEO of an international airline! Airline Tycoon 2 will challenge players to run a modern airline, design unique airplanes and grow a run-down carrier into a globally recognized company that passengers practically beg to fly. Airports worldwide are waiting to be explored, but beware– your rivals never rest! Crafty opponents are also working to dominate the skies…and they won’t let anything stand in the way of their goals!
The game sees the player take the reins of an airline which they must bring to financial success. As well as managing staff, buying new aircraft and opening up new air routes, players must deal with crabby passengers and engage in corporate espionage against their competitors.
The new content, dubbed “Honey Airlines”, will add a new playable character, along with new missions and additional gameplay features.
Mamma Mia! Airline Tycoon 2 gains Italian flair with the new “Honey Airlines” DLC. Mario Zucchero is back in the airline business, and just like in the good old days, it’s all about power, dough and amore. Play the entire previous campaign plus two new missions with Mario, and learn what’s driven the fiery Italian back to the airline business. As an additional feature, this DLC introduces cargo flights, opening another source of income to aspiring Tycoons.
- New character: Mario Zucchero, completely voiced with his own story
- New airline: Honey Airlines
- Two additional campaign missions
- Cargo: Visit the new cargo hangar location and transport goods all over the world!
- All new features can also be used with the existing characters
The “Honey Airlines” DLC, requires the original Airline Tycoon 2 game to play, will arrive in mid-April on PC, via the Kalypso Launcher and other digital platforms for £6.49/€6.99.
- Build your ideal fleet of planes – use the in-game editor to craft inexpensive mass-transportation "Greyhounds in the sky“ or unique, luxury jets that spoil the elite
- Jump into the action as one of four playable avatars with unique strengths and weaknesses
- Explore your home airport in full 3D, while bossing your employees around and expanding your blossoming airline; you might even meet VIPs at the airport lounge
- Random events bring variety to the game -- The Pope wants a special flight? Civil unrest in a global hotspot? Volcanic ash clouds above Europe? If you act quickly, you can profit from these events!
More articles about Airline Tycoon 2