Square Enix brings more than 70 musical scores spanning 25 years to Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, alongside beautiful new environments and movie scenes from the original games. Theatrhythm Final Fantasy will reawaken the magic and the memories that have brought the series close to the hearts of so many.
Coming as part of the Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary year, the nostalgia-inducing music, addictive rhythm gameplay and charming art style of Theatrhythm Final Fantasy is sure to capture the hearts of Final Fantasy fans old and new.
Character Progression in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy:
Players can level up characters and improve skills by fighting monsters, exploring the world and completing events. Each character has a unique set of Abilities that aid in completing stages.
- Characters with high Strength or Magic skills can more easily defeat monsters in battle;
- Characters with high Agility can travel greater distances in the field with an increased chance of finding treasures.
- Characters with high Luck have greater odds of finding rare items and can avoid taking damage more easily.
- Choose your heroes! Unite four of your favorite Final Fantasy heroes, and play through your favorite music from the series
- Tackle unique stage styles! Tap and slide along to the rhythm to adventure and fight through three different stage styles: Field, Battle, and Event
- Play your way! A wide range of difficulty levels allow beginners and rhythm masters alike to join in the fun
- Reap the rewards! Complete different stages and level up your characters to unlock new music, movie scenes and more, all of which can be revisited in the “Museum”
More articles about Theatrhythm Final Fantasy