Essentially a blend of two distinct games into one epic experience, a beautifully detailed strategy map provides the setting for finding & taking quests, recruiting troops, and choosing siege or visit castles. Once the player assaults an enemy force, or is waylaid in the wilds, they are taken right down into the battlefield, where they control their forces in a deep yet superbly streamlined turn-based combat simulator.
You can follow your game path as a Knight, Mystic or a Baroness and in each case gameplay and story will be partially different.
With one week still remaining until the Kickstarter funding deadline of 12:00am Tuesday 22 May, the team are hoping to raise additional funds to further increase the scope and quality of the game and have asked their fans to have a say in how these funds are spent.
- Two distinct forms of gameplay - Questing and strategic planning, plus tactical turn-based battles.
- Lush strategic map of the gritty and gothic Duchy of Eisenwald, boasting unsurpassed detail for the genre
- Tightly-refined battle system that swiftly leads to grizzly or glorious results
- Three classes to choose for your hero - Knight, Mystic or Baroness
- Deep skill-trees and countless options for customising your character & army
- Compelling variety of quests, based around realistic human motivations and goals, with real choices and consequences.
More articles about Legends of Eisenwald