Have you ever had the urge to control a team of monsters and lay waste to frail humans, but you were unclear of the moral implications? Well, Eerie Canal Entertainment has come up with a solution for you.
- Single player control of a bloodthirsty monster squad
- A large number of unlockable characters, each with their own special skills
- An entirely new game engine, codenamed “shoe_gazer”, written specifically to bring lead artist Steven Kimura's drawings to life.
- 10+ unique levels representing human calamities such as The Titanic, Pompeii, and Mall Zombie Apocalypse?
- A minimum of space marines, unless you visit a space marine calamity
More articles about Dreadline