Mad Riders will see players performing amazing aerial stunts and racing at breathtaking speeds on over 45 stunning tracks from all over the world. To gain the edge on the competition, players will need to use their Boost skill wisely and take advantage of shortcuts hidden in the tracks.
For players who want to take the experience online, Mad Riders has extensive competitive features and leaderboards, allowing players to test their skills against the rest of the world. Thanks to an intuitive drop-in system, players can compete in three exciting multiplayer modes playable up to 12 players.
- Be crafty to claim victory: Enter wheel-to-wheel frenzy, thanks to an intuitive drop-in system, and compete in 3 exciting multiplayer modes playable up to 12 players.
- Experience blistering speed: Boosting is the key to victory! Fill your boost bar by performing stunts or by collecting rings to be the fastest.
- Use shortcuts to your advantage: Use shortcuts wisely to steal victory by turning the tide of a race.
- Dominate the air: Mastering the air is as important as mastering the ground. Impressive aerial stunts will fill your boost bar to stay ahead.
- Race in stunning exotic locations: Race on 45 different tracks set in breathtaking locales around the world.
- Compete with other racers: Put your skills to the test against friends and the community thanks the worldwide online leaderboards.
- Define your style: Choose from a large selection of ATVs and Buggies and customize your vehicle and character to match your style.
Mad Riders will be available via the Xbox Live Marketplace for 800 Microsoft Points and for $9.99 on PlayStation Network and PC Digital Download.
More articles about Mad Riders