Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz will be rolling onto PS Vita and the mischievous monkeys AiAi, MeeMee, GonGon and Baby are geared up for some good old fashioned, stuck-in-a-ball style of fun! Aided by the power of time travel you will need to manage your monkey’s momentum as they navigate narrow ledges, moving platforms and loads of other challenging obstacles.
Tilt control functionality allows gamers to step inside the Monkey Ball and negotiate the game world using motion control, while the PS Vita’s camera can be used to capture real-world objects to create custom stages within the game.
Online multiplayer means gamers will not only be able to challenge their friends and family, but also go bananas at each other just about anywhere in the world and Global Leaderboards – accessible via GPS – will set the precedent for the most talented monkey manipulator around!
- Over 100 stages spread across five exhilarating worlds made of Jungle, Clay, Wood, Metal and Cardboard.
- 8 mini-games including fan-favourite Monkey Target, Monkey Bingo, Number Ball and more
- Tilt and touch or use the dual sticks to guide your monkeys through the game.
- Create your own stages using PS Vita’s camera feature and share with friends.
- Wi-Fi enabled online multiplayer mode.
- Using the GPS function, compare your standings locally or against players from around the world.
More articles about Super Monkey Ball: Banana Splitz