Ubisoft’s Babel Rising is the next-generation version of the popular iPhone game of the same name.
Mando Production has breathed new life into the game with 3D graphics and competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes. Babel Rising also features motion control via Kinect and PlayStation Move, allowing players to control the elements with intuitive gestures and putting truly God-like powers in their hands.
- Prevent the Rise of Babylon: Prevent humans from building 3 different towers of Babel throughout different historic eras in 15 single player missions across 4 game modes.
- Babylon Will Parish: Thwart a wide variety of Babylonians united in their desire to build the tower, always looking for the quickest path to the top. Workers carry stones , priests protect workers from spells, and siege towers help them access upper levels faster.
- You are in Control of the Elements: Unleash devastating elemental attacks based on fire, water, earth and air, each with a unique effect depending on the target. Throw fireballs, release tornadoes, rain meteors, and much more. As you progress your powers become deadlier and more powerful than ever.
- Compatible with PS Move/Kinect: Command the elements and punish arrogant Babylonians with your own unique movements via PS Move or Kinect for Xbox 360.
- Battle with or Against Friends: Enjoy competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes.
More articles about Babel Rising