Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge is a rugby union based title that seeks to capture the attention of a growing number of rugby fans around the world.
“We are excited to be able to bring the successful Rugby Challenge franchise to PlayStation Vita. It represents a quantum leap forward for hand-held gaming, delivering a console quality HD gaming experience in the palm of your hands,” said Managing Director, Sebastian Giompaolo. “We are especially looking forward to delivering a game into the hands of eager fans which utilises the touch screen capabilities of the world’s latest handheld system.”
Rugby Challenge on PlayStation Vita is packed with content, and features:
- Multiple game modes including Single Match, Competition and Multi Year Career Modes as well as extensive Help and Tutorial Mode options for players new to the game;
- 96 teams and 31 stadia, incorporating official team and competition licences for the All Blacks, the Qantas Wallabies, the USA Eagles, Bledisloe Cup, AU/NZ Super Rugby, Aviva Premiership Rugby, TOP 14 Orange, RaboDirect PRO12, ITM Cup, and Ranfurly Shield;
- Utilisation of key PlayStation Vita capabilities including touch screen controls for gameplay (conversion kicks and lineouts), the rear touch panel for sprint and a full touch screen user interface;
- Online multiplayer capabilities allowing gamers to compete in 1 vs 1 head to head play and leaderboard competitions;
- Extensive customisation tools allowing users to shape the game to their own preferences by creating and customising new players, teams and competitions; and
- Real-time commentary from seasoned rugby commentators Grant Nisbett and former All Blacks’ halfback Justin Marshall.
More articles about Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge