Garry was a typical guy, a good husband and caring father, with a steady job and a clear future ahead, and beyond it being Friday the 13th 2013 everything was going along smoothly…
Play as Garry, a freelance bush pilot who recently suffered the loss of his family, surviving through the amazons and its occupants, with hope for a way out as the only thing keeping you alive on this tragic day.
A brand new way to play, chose your path and your destiny with new gameplays coming in 2 hour episodes. After you’re done playing the game, we invite you to send us your suggestions of what you think should happen next, the best ideas will be rewarded and used in the next adventures. Powered by Unreal Engine 3, each episode will cost $4.99.
The player stays in full control of his gaming experience:
- A brand new AAA IP using the Unreal Engine 3.
- Adapting to your environment will prove crucial for survival and avoiding traps.
- An epic adventure that will have you surpassing yourself.
- A strong storyline and fusion between the player and Garry that’s based on television series where the character's story is as important as the general history.
- An ancient lost civilization with a mysterious technology left on earth centuries ago by an alien force.
A truth, revealed, will change your understanding of the world forever!
But be careful, you won’t be alone trying to survive…
More articles about Day One: Garry's Incident